• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Quick meals

Kapow

Hey guys,

I need suggestions and opinions on some quick recipe meals i can prepare and cook up pretty quickly. I currently on a daily basis have a few whole eggs in the morning, tuna and milk for snack, and steaks and chicken rest of the day. Does anyone have any quick and simple recipes i can do with the steaks,chicken and maybe the eggs? Im having just 4-5 whole eggs scrambled with bread, steak with mushroom or worchestire sauce and chicken with simple cream sauce.

thanks

how quick are we talking here?

200g pasta cooks in about 15 mins for me. Just put it on boil and go ironing my clothes etc.

then to add sauce and cottage cheese takes a few seconds. Adding tender beef jerky (the spicy flavor) in there takes a few more seconds.

can't remember the macros of it from the top of my head but it's atleast 50g protein in there

oh yea, i forgot to mention.. Tuna, Beans, diced garlic, chilli and BBQ sauce (use sparingly). I made it a couple of days ago and it tasted really nice.

Agreed with shrek. I do a big cook up of meat on Sunday and the freeze it in individual serves, then pritty much just eat the meat and frozen veggies for the rest of the week. Also Oats a quick to cook and getting into winter are always nice on a cold morning.

for a quick breakfast

I scramble 3 eggs

while doing this I zap a small tin of backed beans in a bowl

I place the scrambled eggs on top of the beans in the bowl, and then sprinkle with gratted cheese and pepper,

It is a great tasty quick breakfast.

for a quick tasty lunch
I fry 2 eggs and fold them into a egg steak so to speak

make a sandwich, with lettuce, tomato, and onion, add the eggs and a few slices of cheese.

a quick tasty protein sanwich.

Last edited: