• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ptc ppp

I saw his diet a while back. His overall calories is quite low, so is his protein intake.

I'm drinking 2L of milk a day and 1kg of meat and my bodyweights stagnant at 90.

Sticky has bigger things to think about then muscle growth..

Oli, Im eating around 3g/kg with protein.

Markos, I failed week 9 on bench. Hard!
First 2 attempts got to sticking point, but I knew it wasnt going back up as soon as I unracked it. 3rd attempt didnt leave my chest.
Im such a shit presser. Do you think I need to run a military press progam on moday and friday to help? Ive been neglecting the OH pressing I think.
I ate well today, and slept well last night...

I agree with Oliver, eat your way through sticking points. Your protein intake is too low, 2gms per pound of bodyweight.

So at 82kg you should be having 360gms

Your having 246gms.

Thats 114gms short a day, 798 a week. Thats 3192 calories short a week, a days eating. Its like your fasting on Sunday at the moment.

Do a MP program if you want to be good at MP, I'd just do MP as assistance on bench day

Milk + cancer = bad
Once I sort my health issues out, I'll start drinking milk again
Posted via Mobile Device

LOL, thats what I said. Sitting in the doctors room getting told your crook makes you see it in a different light.

Im benching touch and go.

second that motion.. with a 4 second count on the negative

Hey ceffo, I dont mean to stir the stick here but have you ever considered using the program as a traditional strength training one (3-5 minutes rest, normal rep cadence)?

If you got your squat to 200 and then came back to bodybuilding you'd gain a ****load of size.