• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PTC is opening on the Gold Coast

Ever thought of your own brand do you can expand.
Just a thought.
How can you expand being a franchise?

I don't have anything against PTC, just curious.

Best of luck anyhow.

I know this one. I know this one.

Being part of the PTC crew protects you from PTC. Just think, Tom spends countless hours and $$$$ setting up his own gym and then PTC finds someone and opens up next door. Your market is suddenly significantly reduced when it might not have turned out that way.

Apart from that, I'm sure that PTC has learned plenty of lessons from experience so they are in a position to provide value to someone opening a PL gym.

welcome on board thomas.

Ill might take a road trip up on your open day with some of the members from my gym and help out if needed :)

well done thomas..

for those who question the PTC franchise.. unless you ve been a part of it you wont understand. a lot of haters out there but i was a part of the very beginnings of PTC, as a lifter who competed in a garage, started out years ago in a garage and a car forum that promoted proper training, proper lifting , the way it used to be .. the old news letters written by markos helped me and hundreds more train correctly.. no bull, no being soft about things, theres no grey,, its black and white,
when you go to a PTC gym u expect and always see good people training the way you should, none of this fitness first vain zyzz wannabe crap which is currently so prevalent.

i think of some commercial franchise gyms and first words that come to mind are , dickheads, zyzz wannabes, huge egos and unfriendly.

so thomas well done... il be up on the goldie in january, ill pop in for sure to train.
PTC i think of strength, hard training, good people and the almighty squat rack,
PTC has a reputation and style which i would expect to see at all PTC gyms . which is unlike most other commercial gyms.

Last edited:
PTC Gold Coast will be located at Unit 3, 22 Hilldon Court, Nerang. I've updated this in my OP too :)

I am pleased to announce that PTC Gold Coast will be open from Saturday November 10.

We will also be holding a deadlift competition and opening day in early December (date to be confirmed, pending the arrival of monolift, competition bench and bars).

Rock on, I'll stick my head in and have a look see. I've been thinking of joining GC Barbell (and still might) but it's always good to see what others are doing.

Just a bump to remind everybody that we will be opening on Novmeber 10, from 9am til 3pm. Anybody is welcome to train for free on the day. Don't forget to take advantage of our pre-opening special. 10% off all memberships, this week only.

Add us on facebook for regular updates. www.facebook.com/ptcgoldcoast.
Also check out our website, www.ptcgoldcoast.com