• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Psychoactive and Entheogenic Plants

If they can make a 'cleaner' version of said substances then that is a good thing. Especially for therapeutic benefits.

Sure, and in many cases it has been done succesfully, but often there are synergistic compounds within plants and their action and interaction with the main compound is not completely understood. They'd have to sythesize these as well in equal proportions to have the same effect. In this case you may as well just have a standardised extract from the plant matter itself.

20 years? That will be PERFECT now!

When I was young I certainly had this problem as I wanted to try new things. Eventually I found the holy grail that was opium tea and it went pretty downhill for those 2 years. I like growing now, more than finding things. Just planting something in a great area, looking after it for 5 years then cultivating it and using it in the same place you grew it with the rest of the plant there- it's pretty awesome.

I'm getting there slowly, it's a journey and every journey has you take the wrong road occasionally. It's a test of you as a person whether or not you get back on the right track. You only need to look at my posts over the last 2 years and you can see the change lol.

I have reached enlightenment twice in my life, the latest time was last week when I took DMT with my best friend who I have not seen in 3 years because I have been in Australia. We climbed to the top of Mt. Snowdon on the day of summer you get in the UK and I could see over everything, literally on top of the world it was quite amazing. It's a lot easier to reach enlightenment with "help" than meditation alone

When I extract drugs from plant material I freebase it then turn it into a crystal for storage / usage. It is tested for purity with a melting point test. My bathroom is very sterile and has negative air flow
This is pretty much as pure as you're going to get without a full lab. I don't see DMT or any other active ingredient of most plants come onto the market. Hell, even the white tea I grow is used for it's high theanine content. Theanine is fucking awesome, which is why there is nothing better than a strong cup of tea (trust me, I'm English) yet I don't think I've ever seen theanine sold on the market. Same with tyrosine and 5-htp. You DO see these sold but they are really undermarketed for the fact that they make you feel awesome whenever you take them

"when I was young"
"I have reached enlightenment twice in my life"
And this one is particularly good - "My bathroom is very sterile and has negative air flow".

Such wise words from a 22 year old, fuck you're full of it Oni.

Last edited:
Phark me... Haven't I just stumbled over the hard-core thread?!

And I thought I did some crazy shit in my 20's ?

Can I just post trip stories in here. I got alotta good trip stories. I owe it the part of my brain I fried to share.

Yeah ; chosen alright - Guess where I'm going if I ever get nostalgic and wanna trip out again O-ni... my man ... Hook a brutha up
so TestE. you haven't read Oni's prior posts. Heres a good one I like:

Can I just post trip stories in here. I got alotta good trip stories. I owe it the part of my brain I fried to share.

Yeah man - share... Ever notice how you can drink like a fish when on a good trip? I mean , the shit goes down like water

so TestE. you haven't read Oni's prior posts. Heres a good one I like:

Phaaaarrrrk... Me... haha... This dude is quite literally on another plain I got to the second paragraph and all I could think of was how I'd probably be dead if I'd done 1/2 this shit on a regular basis.

Let alone keeping a damn log

Haha... Oni's Log - date 14/05/2013 - Smoked some sticky buds laced with oil , 3 tequila shots and 4 lines of coke... Time for work...

"Young" is relative term
You're just mad because you don't have inner peace

I don't do anything often. Maybe once a month, even drinking
You're looking at years of drug use and I'd never do something before work. That's just silly