• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

protein from powersuppliments

kal-el

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of the protein from power suppliments that advertises on here?

If you have what did you think of it?

Im thinking of getting the choc mint or waiting for the caramel to come in stock. Its pretty decent price.

Im just a little weary of buying from a cheaper Aussie place as Ive done it once before and the protein, well Im sure most people know the stomach issues that come with crappy protein.

If I get some Ill post back up, with what its like.

I am also wondering about this supplier too. I emailed them to see if they do sample sizes as I don't want to buy a kilo and it ends up tasting like poo.

Hi Kal-el,
We sell at low prices, however our products are not 'cheap' quality. We use only the best FONTERRA protein and we flavour with the best available ingredients. We use extremely concentrated flavours, using just 5g to flavour a kg of protein. We use Stevia for our Power Nutrients label (5g per kg) and sucralose for our very soon to be released Muscle Pump label (1g per kg)
With our chocolate flavours and flavours with choc, ie, choc-cherry, choc-mint etc, we use 30g of premium grade cocoa per kg of protein.
Our goal is to have the lowest prices in Australia, but also the best quality, best tasting and the biggest range of flavours.
Buying from us will get you a great price, and the highest quality protein available in Australia, and we guarantee that!
Email me for some samples and i will send you some samples of both our labels when they are available next week.

Thanks, I sent an email off at the beginning of the week, looking forward to trying the samples, they should be here soon.

have you received a reply? i sent an email off for samples too but am yet to receive a reply..

Yeah, I recieved a reply about 2 hrs after I sent the email. I sent it from their website. They have an info request form there.

Hi guys,
Sorry at this stage i cannot reply to messages here, apparently i need to write 10 posts before i can pm anyone.
For those waiting for samples, they are ready to go and will all be sent out this coming week.

Did you contact them through their website?

Thats what I did and I got a reply within a couple of hours.

Were you guys able to post off the samples this week? Just curious cause nothing has arrived yet.

Thanks.

Also haven't received anything yet. Did yous get them all out? Understand if yous had quite a few responses though, yous advertised on few sites?