• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Yep, the frozen fruit makes it more fluffy for sure as it helps to keep it thick. Sounds like you used too much liquid maybe?
Or the casein you used isn't the biz. Is it a new one you haven't used before? They are not all created equal.

unless you also blended the mix first for too long before whisking it?

this is true, the right amount is crucial and you can definitely add but not take away.

Im using the same casien, First day i got it i made it and it fluffed up like egg whites.

Tried the same last night minus the forzen fruit and nothing,

Tried twice with whisker, and twice with a beater.

When i used the 1/4 cup of liquid to the 1 scoop of powder, It went to a dough consistancy like i was making bread, So i had to add a splash of milk. Then it jsut sludges and stays the same.

I will try again with the frozen fruit, As thats the only diffrent thing i didnet do last night,

Im using the same casien, First day i got it i made it and it fluffed up like egg whites.

Tried the same last night minus the forzen fruit and nothing,

Tried twice with whisker, and twice with a beater.

When i used the 1/4 cup of liquid to the 1 scoop of powder, It went to a dough consistancy like i was making bread, So i had to add a splash of milk. Then it jsut sludges and stays the same.

I will try again with the frozen fruit, As thats the only diffrent thing i didnet do last night,

if you want to lower the carbs and not use fruit, you can do this :):

stir the casein/whey with a little milk/almond/coconut/whatever milk then add a little crushed ice to it before blending briefly and then whisking as per normal.

This is good if you want to make a simple chocolate or vanilla, cinnamon, PB etc fluff (ie add cacao, vanilla, PB/nut butter etc to the casein and milk in the first step) or any other unfrozen ingredients.

happy days :D:D

How have I not discovered this thread before now, can't wait to give it a crack !

Thanks CCM :)

if you want to lower the carbs and not use fruit, you can do this :):

stir the casein/whey with a little milk/almond/coconut/whatever milk then add a little crushed ice to it before blending briefly and then whisking as per normal.

This is good if you want to make a simple chocolate or vanilla, cinnamon, PB etc fluff (ie add cacao, vanilla, PB/nut butter etc to the casein and milk in the first step) or any other unfrozen ingredients.

happy days :D:D

Carbs are my firend :) I have 200g continers of frozen cherries to go for tonight,

Also a Frozen lyche ( my fav)

just discovered this cheat. wow. professional whey wpc "natural" flavour, milk, ice and some sf maple syrup is awesome...

something i need to mention while it's fresh in my mind: the +1 suggested i use some of our epic over-supply of creamed cheese in my protein whip. yes, this is as good as it sounds and you essentially get something bordering on cheesecake if you limit the flavourings to vanilla, or something entirely different if you throw in some berries.

tempted to combine this new discovery with the recipe below to try and make something even more awesomeful

Minute Microwave Cheesecake | Your Lighter Side

throw an egg in and see what happens - has anyone microwaved protein fluff before?

i'm using bulk nutrients, but tbh it doesn't seem to make much difference to mine at all whether i use casein, WPI or WPC or from which company. blend the milk and protein til it's smooth and a little thick, then add frozen fruit slowly til it's puffy and delicious - seems to work just as well regardless of which protein i start with, but the casein seems to require more milk.

i'm using bulk nutrients, but tbh it doesn't seem to make much difference to mine at all whether i use casein, WPI or WPC or from which company. blend the milk and protein til it's smooth and a little thick, then add frozen fruit slowly til it's puffy and delicious - seems to work just as well regardless of which protein i start with, but the casein seems to require more milk.

yep this is all correct in my experience too.

casein will make a denser fluff than whey for sure so needs a little extra milk.

Holy thread revival..

Just made this with 2 scoops of BN Coffee WPC, 200g of frozen blueberries and 100ml of lite milk, hunger crushed!!!