• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ProRaw......its official

Just had a call from Michael in Albury. Between 8-10 lifters joining on Tuesday, including Matt Middleton and Taylor Young.

Matt is the best raw Junior lifter in Oz and Taylor is the greatest female powerlifter in Australian PL history.

If Alex joins when he gets back, the field will be better than I'd hoped for.

Now its a party.

The one lifter missing that I was 100% confident of getting is Gregg Gordon, the strongest teenager in Oz.

If anyone doubts my claims as to Matts and Taylors credentials, come show me

The womens section will be divided in 2, under 65kg and over 65kg.

Prize money will be announced later for the girls

Thats fantastic news having matt and taylor join... Matt is a freak... looks like things are picking up nicely 6 weeks out.

Ahh better get Matt's money ready then.

Ask him if he wants $1,000 worth of muscle milk instead lol

Greg's not competing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold the line......news coming in........wait till next week before giving Matt his money lol

Seriously, this is shaping up as a superb contest. Matt and Gregg have never had the oppurtunity to compete against each, seperated by weight and age classes, raw & equipped.

If these guys go head to head at 95kg it would be worth traveling from interstate to watch

I have around 5 younguns joining next week as well, I guess the numbers will be over 50 shortly.

Where the fuck is Big Kev when you need him

More news.......Gregg weighs 98.5kg.......Gregg/Nathan or Gregg/Matt

How about Matt gets fair dinkum and we get Gregg/Matt/Nathan lol

Can someone please get word out to:

Jason Durbridge
Jeff Lam
Derek Boyer

or anyone else that wants to COMPETE against strong motherfuckers

Top 2 know about ProRawOne but I'm 99.9% sure they won't be competing.

Last edited:
I don't train with Derek, I'm pretty sure frank does though.

If I remember correctly though, I dont think Derek will be competing for around 12 months. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling I heard this along the grape vine.

ProRaw Powerlifting Members

#00 - Nick Rankin - Vic
#1 - Jeremy Lewis - Canberra
#2 - Michael Mitchell - Qld
#3 - Graeme Cross - Vic
#4 - Alen Pezerovic - Vic
#5 - Sean Gallagher - Vic
#6 - Michael Brook - Qld
#7 - Mitch Munro - NT
#8 - Paul Rucci - WA
#9 - Gawain Johnstone - Vic
#10 - Max Markopoulos - Vic