• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
choc/pb/cinnamon proats with banana & PB&CO honey
2012+-+1

curried bacon/spinach scramble with sriracha 69P/15C/9F
2012+-+1

pumpkin/banana protein loaf topped with pb sludge & Cadbury Flake 101P/163C/18F
2012+-+1

Crappy day in Melbs today ... nice comforting lunch - quinoa with my mum's amazing chicken sugo and broccoli, finished off with a little flax oil for the nuttiness and those omega 3 thingys :D
539568_454626927895374_720779486_n.jpg

So not eactly healthy but we went to Shinbashi japanese BBQ last night...

Wagyu Beef and Pork Belly
IMAG0142.jpg

Ox Tongue which was surpringsly good..
IMAG0146.jpg

And I made this chocolate tart a week or so ago with homemade chocolate shortcrust pastry.. turned out awesome but so rich!
IMAG0076.jpg

Bradders: looks good. It's called Sukiyaki :) It's good fun & more of an activity than just a meal.

choc/pb/cinnamon proats with DCD, banana & Walden Farms marshmallow dip
2012%2B-%2B1

Bulgogi chicken & veggies
2012%2B-%2B1

semi frozen maple ffgy sludge with kashi go lean
2012%2B-%2B1

Bradders: looks good. It's called Sukiyaki :) It's good fun & more of an activity than just a meal.

Techinically it's Yakiniku (Grilled meat), Sukiyaki hotpot! :p being pedantic On another note planning our next trip back to Japan... love it there.

Last edited:
yep, forgotten a lot of Japanese. I lived there a few years back and got half decent. Now, terrible. I go there once a year for snowboarding though so I like to keep it up a bit.

choc/pb/cinnamon proats with DCD, banana & Walden Farms marshmallow dip
2012%2B-%2B1

Bulgogi chicken & veggies
2012%2B-%2B1

semi frozen maple ffgy sludge with kashi go lean
2012%2B-%2B1
Damn JZ..GTFO out this thread I'm fasting :D

Spaghetti bolognese

Topped with cheese, sour cream pepper and 300 grams of grilled breast chicken...

uploadfromtaptalk1341999160680.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hey JZ try skritter.com for practising the Japanese characters.
They are working on a japanese version of the ios app.
The chinese one is pretty good.

rice, bit of noodles, kimchi(fresh) and some vegies
photo.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.