• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seafood marinara, pizza, roast pork, custard profiteroles, pineapple and ice cream in the mother of all back loads :)

choc/peanut maple oats with pb and blueberries
20130623_193529.jpg

Elvis oats and fresh coconut juice
20130623_152152.jpg

choc/banana/peanut protein icecream
20130624_205915.jpg

choc muffin (made by coworker)
20130624_095335.jpg

tuna/avo salad with a soy/ACV/maple dressing
20130624_140932.jpg

roo snags and veggies
20130624_202341.jpg

It all looks amazing, Chris!

OK, coconut juice tainting the Elvis? I'll overlook that one :p

Roo snags ... ewww but hey, each to his/her own lol

that ain't no muffin ... that there is a cupcake, fully frosted and outed.

:D

haha same $hit :p It was tasty and that is all that matters!

Coconut juice is AWESOME! Such a mission to get it though.

haha same $hit :p It was tasty and that is all that matters!

Coconut juice is AWESOME! Such a mission to get it though.

really? It's sold fairly widely... what sort did you get?

slinks off to grumble about the huge difference between muffins and cupcakes and how muffins made and sold in Australia are not muffins .... ;)

oh yeah, I know you can get it canned. I was at the fruit and veg shop and saw them selling whole coconuts so I bought one. Reminds me of holiday times :) I don't have a clever so used some screws and a screwdriver to put holes in it haha.

And I have no idea what you are talking about muffin lady :p

oh yeah, I know you can get it canned. I was at the fruit and veg shop and saw them selling whole coconuts so I bought one. Reminds me of holiday times :) I don't have a clever so used some screws and a screwdriver to put holes in it haha.

And I have no idea what you are talking about muffin lady :p

ah, if my heart didn't belong to chocolates and choux pastry, I'd probably take on the mission to address the Great Australian Muffin Debarcle :p

yeah, straight from the coconut is the best.
i don't get it canned, usually in tetra pack. I found one that had coconut pulp still in it. Best taste...closest thing to straight from the coconut ... no tools required though :p

I am suddenly tempted to open this box of chocolates

1010751_10200161621820051_774126100_n.jpg

995822_10200161621500043_577640972_n.jpg

....testing my patience, just ate one!

Last edited:
Looks like it's already open. the crunchy one on the end looks devine [MENTION=16035]catspurr[/MENTION];

Status
Not open for further replies.