• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
made turkey with coconut, lime and chilli for lunch (with broccolini and salad).
mucho awesomeness.

but breakfast was the highlight ... Tiramisu` protein pancakes.

o. m. g.

yes.

Tiramisu-Protein-Pancakes_6288_wm_1x1.jpg

Holy shiiiiiiiit... me want! Is the recipe for these on your blog? I really hope it is.. *goes in search*

made turkey with coconut, lime and chilli for lunch (with broccolini and salad).
mucho awesomeness.

but breakfast was the highlight ... Tiramisu` protein pancakes.

o. m. g.

yes.

Tiramisu-Protein-Pancakes_6288_wm_1x1.jpg

10:30am lunch attached.

2:30pm lunch was missing the 1/4 chicken.

Attachments

• lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 30
I just ate so much the past 5 days while up on the coast.
Farrrrrrk

Although feels good to have no inhibitions.

Back to My Fitness Pal tmrw and counting cals.

Bulk starts soon. :)

No pics but looked just like a potato bake from the top
Cooked an awesome T for Mrs and kids last night,
Spuds and chicken soaked in cream of chicken soup for about 10mins
layered sliced spuds on bottom of oven dish thing, layered big slices of chicken breast (800gm) on top to cover all the spuds, then 2 more layers of sliced spuds on top. Covered the shit with a mixture of chicken stock, thick cream and mustard, baked him for about hour and half, added pepper and grated cheese, baked some more. Came out a winner, even the kids ate it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.