• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i went to a japanese place in sydney for my birthday and we did their "sushi roulette". basically, you get a tray of salmon nigiri but 1 of them is hollowed out and filled with wasabi. everyone is meant to grab one and eat it in 1 bite in its entirety. needless to say, i got the hot-shot - felt like i was going to choke as my brain escaped through my sinuses... really special experience, everyone should try it once.

sichuan peppers are the business til you can't feel your tongue.

Have had this... Sushi roulette....

Loved it!!!

Can't remember what the place was called but had a large touch screen at the end of the tables..Order as you eat!!!

Lunchoid sammich. Grilled chicken, smashed avocado, tomatoes, smidge of garlic yogurt & cracked black pepper on ciabatta.

Forgot my lettuce, means I'm eating it on its own like a rabbit right now.

just had leftover beef sausages and some chicken breast for lunch

serious question - will the brocolli and peas on teh side enhance or decreased the anabolic effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.