• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the?

Useless fact for the day... Birds don't feel the hotness of Chilli's

lol neither does my cat, despite most cats freaking out.

she lives by the motto that "if Vivi eats it, it's gotta be OK"

she loves chilli in pasta sauce, on fish and chicken ... none of my fiery spice mixes freak her out. But I don't let her have pieces of hot chilli, obviously. Mostly because they're MINE

Haha I believe it's from when I was a kid, I remember this so vividly.. My evil stepmother (seriously, she was horrid!) took me out for Japanese.. I LOVE avocado and when there was a little bowl of green mushy stuff on the table, I enquired as to whether it was guacamole.. Evil stepmother confirmed yes it was (seriously, we're in a Japanese restaurant, she clearly knew it wasn't, I'm sure of it).. After confirming this I went and took a massive heaped spoon of it and shoved it in my mouth.. It was not guacamole.. Not even close.. That was a big arse spoon of wasabi in my mouth now.. Apparently I just sat there and didn't make a sound.. Just had tears streaming down my very red cheeks.. And that my friends, I'm pretty certain is why I have a total aversion to anything spicy at all! Hahaha

fixable

That is evil!

However, I'm not that much of a fan of wasabi either. Chilli on the other hand is a whole different sort of "heat". Wasabi is awesome for clearing the sinuses though

behold. the sandwiches of sandwiches.

1.pan on the heat...

2. bacon of course
3. add onion and butter to help the caramelization bro
4. when onion is almost cooked crack some eggs over the top
5. clove of garlic
6. add chicken (leftover from last nights dinner)
7. stir until egg is cooked
8. bang it in some bread
9. profit

Spicy Tomatoed Eggs

This is a bit of a favorite of mine and had it for lunch today.

1) Cook 1-2cups of diced mushrooms in a pan. Don't be afraid to add a little butter.
2) Add thinly sliced ham, bacon or turkey breast (turkey breast is my fav)
3) Pour in a whole tin of spicy diced Italian tomatoes and stir through
4) When the whole lot begins to simmer, crack 3-4eggs on top and cover pan with lid
5) Add 2 slices of your bread of choice to the toaster.
6) Within a few minutes, the eggs will be steam cooked and the whole lot will cooked through. Scrape the whole lot over your toast and enjoy the awesome aroma and taste. The egg yolk explosion just adds to the flavor hit!!!

Nice eats everyone!!

Here's what I made today ... lemon, garlic, parsley sardines ... freshly caught this morning (not by moi) and butterflied (also not by moi) but cooked by moi

my omega 3s have been boosted so much, I feel like a genius

You guys & gals eat good.

Smoking some salmon today, since it's sunny and that never lasts in this country.

Got the dog out and the smoke billowing.

You guys & gals eat good.

Smoking some salmon today, since it's sunny and that never lasts in this country.

Got the dog out and the smoke billowing.

Fucking sensational my friend! And that doggy is adorable!

Nice job on the smoked salmon

Status
Not open for further replies.