• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellagio buffet :)

099.jpg

100.jpg

seafood plate
101.jpg

102.jpg

103.jpg

I was doing well for a bit there. The cheesecake & apple pie were low carb versions though so that's all right yeah :p And yeah, fasted all day & deadlifted a shitload so all good.

And I'm IIFYM! Not this clean eating business! (my upper cal limit was just up there today haha)

is it an omelette? is it a pancake? whatever it is, it's delicious :)

coconut & golden flax omelette-pancake thing with greek yoghurt, fruit and a little coconut syrup FTW

have a great saturday :)

coconut fibre omelette_wm.jpg

I was doing well for a bit there. The cheesecake & apple pie were low carb versions though so that's all right yeah :p And yeah, fasted all day & deadlifted a shitload so all good.

And I'm IIFYM! Not this clean eating business! (my upper cal limit was just up there today haha)

dude eat up your on holidays.

Tons of spicy fried chicken strips and guacamole (both homemade) coming up, soon. :cool:

If I was a bodybuilder (or maybe even an actual powerlifter, lol), I guess you could say I'm "bulking" or whatever. :) Basically, I'm eating a lot, which I hear, is as it should be.

Blueberries, cherries, and an angel's kiss in spring
My Summer Fluff is really made from all these things
Put down that burger if you wish to be truly buff
And I will share with you my Summer Fluff
Ohhhh ohhhh Summer Fluff

:D:D

Morello cherry & blueberry fluff with Michel Cluizel Vila Gracinda chocolate sauce (made with a little coconut oil for flavour) and morello cherry sauce

Nancy Sinatra style LOL
Summer Fluff_01_wm.jpg

went out to see prometheus last night. devoured 1 drum stick, 1 magnum, 1 snickers bar and a heap of pop corn during the movie and then afterwards went out for a quick late night snack of double cheeseburger and large strawberry thick shake @ hungry jacks. i felt my body needed it and that didn't fill me up at all. no shame. loved it all haha! then later at night had a normal 200g chicken breast/sweet potato/green bean/ macadamia nut oil meal and then much later after that before bed i had a wpi/glutamine shake in water.

got up this morning and trained on empty stomach had heaps of energy, massive pump and looked better and fuller.

meat/pepperoni pizza sandwich thing
121.jpg

blackened and bourbon chicken (delish!)
135.jpg

cottage cheese sludge with flurry protein bar
136.jpg

philly chicken steak roll
170.jpg

best mac n cheese in Vegas
188.jpg

chilli bratwurst
190.jpg

various ice creams and mixins from Yo fresco
194.jpg

Only just learnt that carbonara can be made with egg instead of cream, and ive worked in a kitchen for 6+ years.

Fuck, haha. Which rules though, as i hate creamy pasta dishes.

Made some carbonara for lunch, it was spot on delicious.

Lunch today.......one of the best kebabs I've had in years!

It had a heap of homous, I think thats the key....copious amounts of homous, plus chilli sauce, plus the meat of course....and you can prepare your taste buds for orgasmic pleasure.

Only just learnt that carbonara can be made with egg instead of cream, and ive worked in a kitchen for 6+ years.

Fuck, haha. Which rules though, as i hate creamy pasta dishes.

Made some carbonara for lunch, it was spot on delicious.

in fact, there is no cream in a carbonara. it's only egg, pancetta etc. no cream. ever. :)

i had lunch out with a gorgeous friend. nothing on the menu for me with my stupid food intolerance so I got scrambled eggs with grilled tomato, spinach and hollondaise. It was brilliant. My friend nearly fell over in shock. i never eat scrambled eggs. could have used some chilli but hey, yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.