• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ronnie, Kai, branch. The only one I don't mind is Phil.

So you should of really said a few of the top bbers nowdays look like shit, big call saying all, especially considering bodybuilding has taken a turn for the better over the last couple of years.

So you should of really said a few of the top bbers nowdays look like shit, big call saying all, especially considering bodybuilding has taken a turn for the better over the last couple of years.

In my humble opinion I beg to differ.
ALL of today's pros and upcoming pros do not represent the potential and aesthetics of the human form.
Again, my humble opinion.

Do you even know what the X frame means?

Your statement is dumb.

I think what you mean is ,

I like huge upper bodies and tiny little chicken legs?

Yeh mate ok, I think I know what I meant, I love big legs without big legs nothing else will ever truly be big. What I don't like is when your stomach is the same width as your thighs.

In my humble opinion I beg to differ.
ALL of today's pros and upcoming pros do not represent the potential and aesthetics of the human form.
Again, my humble opinion.

And that's all it is, a personal opinion, to which I agree.

All bodybiulders after 1948 were using steroids, so I would guess and say yes, but no where near as as much as the later years.

Body building is all smoke and mirrors

Was he on gear? Or was he a bit before its time?

Hmm don't know.

My Uncle was a bb'er and says that they were all on gear, Mike, Frank, Steve, Arnold - all of them. But much lower dosages and different gear than what the bb'ers use today. No HGH...Hammer was saying last week that that's why their tummy's get all distended, because of the HGH.

Not a good look imo. But all modern day bb'ers have the same issue these days, so I assume they must all be on HGH.

Steroids arrived in America during 1948.

This is the common thought.

Good pics of Zane baby-cakes, similar posing to Reeves!

Its probably why alot of the older guys are still around, not sure if the same could be said for those at an elite level today.