• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Can't remember if I have posted pics of Samir (The Lebanese Lion) Bannout before, so here he is. Mr Olympia 1983

images
samirbannout9.jpg

samirbannout3.jpg

samirbannout12.jpg

Cory Everson - 6 time Ms Olympia
cory_everson_photo_2.jpg

cory_everson_photo_7.jpg

corinna_everson_photo_1.jpg

Rachel McLish - First Ms Olympia

Rachel04.jpg

Bolo Yeung's son, David Yeung. Crazy X fram going on, his posing is very reminiscent of Flex Wheeler...Probably because Flex taught him so much.

post-10-1094890275.jpg

Rachel with that body would be lucky to win a figure comp these days, such has the females muscularity evolved

its probably been posted, but one of my favourite pictures -
arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg

ive started to admire lee priest -
Lee-Priest-Wallpaper-2.jpg

bill pearl had some awesome triceps -
867821.1136052340856.bill-pearl-big.jpg

David hoffman - just found him
43362d1299860726-david-hoffman-wow-arnold-amature-so-much-potential-david-hoffman.jpg

19+Flex+Wheeler+picture.jpg

i prefer serge over arnold tbh -
Serge+Nubret.jpg

and my favourite -
bodybuilding-femaile-teen-natural-bodybuilder.jpg

all are probably reposts because such common photos but oh well.