• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

possible steroid stack enquiry

jaybee

Hey guys was wondering if anyone could give us some advice on the cycle my mate had recommended for me. He has done a few cycles himself, but after reading around I'm not sure if this is truly the best one.

It is a 12 week cycle consisting of:

250mg Testosterone Enanthate
250mg Sustanon 250
250mg Nandrolene Decanoate

1ml of each (3ml total) in the one jab, weekly.
Of course with a PCT of Novla.

Does this sound productive? for a first cycle? or for any cycle?

what can i say I'm keen to learn. Hadn't edited profile yet - I've been training for just about 3 years.
Got any advice to offer? thanks

pin hcg the entire time you're on and for 2ish weeks after (depending on esters etc), THEN run your pct once your test/deca have dropped off enough. 250iu 2-3times per week will do it. nolva on it's own wont be enough to get your leydig cells functioning back to normal capacity as injecting with test (and other steroids) actually causes leydig cell death. the hcg forces them to keep functioning, despite the external test in your system, thus making it much quicker and easier to return to normal.

also try using Roid Calculator - half lifes steroids ester half-life to figure out when the levels of test etc are low enough (<4) to stop hcg and start pct

Weren't you the poster in another thread saying you didn't want to squat, had a sub 100kg bench??!

I'm working from memory here and correct me if I'm wrong.

Just thought the op might want to know some background on who is giving him his advice.

Thanks for that Matt, will take into consideration.

How does one get hold of HCG? Also wanted to know if Arimidex can be obtained over the counter or if prescription is needed.

Alright. hey whats BW?
Anyway if I did decide to do this cycle, does anyone know the maximum time it would take to notice effects? considering it is 750mg all up weekly.

12 weeks is bordering on too short imo
It takes about 12 weeks to be able to build and realise "real" strength. You can't buy strength in a bottle so any gains you get primarily from the hormones will disappear just as fast when you come off. Especially at your training level the lifts will increase very fast on that stack, especially the deadlift, and I don't think 12 weeks is long enough to realise the strength gains that you'd get at your training level with that stack especially as the first 4 weeks will just be your hormone levels building up.

I personally in your position would keep the total amounts of hormones the same and spread it all out over 20 weeks. You'd get much more "keepable" gains doing this. You have 3g of each hormone so spread out over 20 weeks this is about 150mg/week of each hormone (450mg total). If you can feasibly measure out 150mg of hormone then that would work well in my books. Or you can run do 500mg of test a week for 8 weeks then drop down the test to 250mg and introduce the deca for 12 weeks or something similar

bre why would your m8 tell you 2 take 2 kinds of test E? Ethernat. An sust is test e. So you are stakeing the same.!. Stick with d. Once a week mid week. An test e twice. Does your m8 look like a cage fighter

break shots down

bre why would your m8 tell you 2 take 2 kinds of test E? Ethernat. An sust is test e. So you are stakeing the same.!. Stick with d. Once a week mid week. An test e twice. Does your m8 look like a cage fighter
An 3ml. In the 1 jab! Less is more. . .a few shots. . .test d.