• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

More ghetto gym gear by fluffy

ysusady6.jpg

GHR
this was half a cheap bench found at the dump brought some fresh gal tube and magic. Although the old stuff was hard to weld to the new stuff, hmmm I need a MIG?

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Here is my sled. Basically an old disc plough which is already 50+ years old so definately last another 50+.
seqy2a4y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9000T using Tapatalk 2

Hello guys. This is my first post on this forum, and i salute everyone with this occasion. I have made a bench press cause i didnt want to spend a lot of money for one if i have the possibility to make one myself. I want your opinion, but i try to figure how to upload photos. And sorry for my english.

nice welds not like my farmers spoggy shit lol.

Awesome work edzo and Taurus.
Edzo, how did you build the leg press, looks like 2 of those York cable jobs sat facing each other with your own framework.

Last edited:
Awesome work edzo and Taurus.
Edzo, how did you build the leg press, looks like 2 of those York cable jobs sat facing each other with your own framework.

A mates brother inlaw actually made this (he's a better welder, boily I think) but its just tube over tube made from scratch. Yeah I wasn't making something I get under with a shit load of weight on it, until my welds are better Lol.