• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

it is Sunday. Tell us your Victory this week.

Made it home on sat night, didn't lose anything, in the morning planted herbs and starting to eat solid food now.

Bet she was gutted! Thats everyone womans fantasy, her man coming home wasted stinkin of vomit and trying to fuck her with a semi lol

Got an LED to blink. Sounds lame but in the 90s I had a PIC programmer and never got it to work, I tries again recently and the interwebs tells me no one got that design to work. Anyway it crushed my spirit and I gave up.

Yesterday I desoldered parts off that and with my son we got an LED to blink on my Raspberry Pi. He's keen to keep playing too which is cool.

By cool I mean nerdy and likely to get him picked on at school so I'll have to balance nerd shit with lifting so he has a chance.

Mowed and brush cut the back lawn. It now looks like a paddock has been cut ready for bailing.

Got an LED to blink. Sounds lame but in the 90s I had a PIC programmer and never got it to work, I tries again recently and the interwebs tells me no one got that design to work. Anyway it crushed my spirit and I gave up.

Yesterday I desoldered parts off that and with my son we got an LED to blink on my Raspberry Pi. He's keen to keep playing too which is cool.

By cool I mean nerdy and likely to get him picked on at school so I'll have to balance nerd shit with lifting so he has a chance.

Raspberry Pi ppfft back in my day dick smiths fun way into electronics was the way haha

good to hear he has taken his first steps into the electronics world

Raspberry Pi ppfft back in my day dick smiths fun way into electronics was the way haha

good to hear he has taken his first steps into the electronics world

Yeah I have my old FM transmitter in an icecream container somewhere. Dad wouldn't teach me how to amplify it and now that I know how I'm old enough to know better.

These days you go to dick smiths and the staff think a resistor is someone who doesn't want to update to the latest Facebook timeline.