• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Issues with Protein Powder

Would like to find a WPI made in Oz

Last edited:
Just eat food that contain protein, no need for WPI or WPC.

Hi everyone.
Well,after having a good old fashioned whinge I have returned to the sport I love. I took Shrek’s advice,dumped the protein shakes & used actual foods as my source of protein.Guess what? Straight after dumping the protein shakes my inability to eat foods (a problem that plagued me for years) without having serious bouts of acid reflux disappeared.Those bloody protein shakes where the root of all evil! Looking back,I have no doubt that they were the catalyst for my gastrointestinal problems.
I am eating 6 meals a day (still avoiding lactose to a degree) & I cannot explain to you the change in my health & build.I have bulked up allot & I feel great.I cannot believe I waisted my time & money drinking those idiotic shakes.I was always bloated on those shakes,no matter what I did my lower stomach would hang out, now I have a 6 pack.Thanks Shrek.I guess I was really brainwashed into believing those shakes were the end all & be all of bulking up & maintaining my health.
I still have Irritable Bowl Syndrome & lactose can trigger of symptoms but controlling how I respond to emotional stress & conflict is going to help me overcome IBS.
Thanks again : )