• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Is a calorie a calorie

When did I say that:confused: Or was it a dream you had last night:p

You love finding the 0.0001% of the world population to support you arguments, so here you go:

Man Eats Raw Chicken !!! - YouTube

Past as in after the present time and now in the past, or do you actually mean passed??

Claiming that because cooking grains makes them digestible means they must be bad for you. In that case why do you cook any of your food then.

Plenty of foods are more digestible after cooking.

?..........

You love finding the 0.0001% of the world population to support you arguments, so here you go:......

Did you mean your arguments
Because you arguments doesn't make any sense at all
I mean, English, do you speak it?

Claiming that because cooking grains makes them digestible means they must be bad for you. In that case why do you cook any of your food then.

Plenty of foods are more digestible after cooking.

Some stuff tastes better cooked, some better raw, matter of taste I guess. I like all my meat well done, but will eat raw Salmon.

We would not have developed large brains if we hadn't started cooking our food
It's one of the fundamental things that separated us from animals

We would not have developed large brains if we hadn't started cooking our food
It's one of the fundamental things that separated us from animals

I reckon a piece of meat accidentally fell on the fire.

But I have no proof of this.

i thought we had large brains because people have ego's competitions ? :confused: this shits confused me i like to talk about turd :) any doctors in the house when its runny and white ? :)