• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How too protein

I would get on top of your protein intake, take a good fish oil and multivitamin. See how things go. When you want to step things up, start cycling creatine. Just remember, its sufficient not necessary. Consider your budget and health first :D

Cycling??? It's not steroids, it's just creatine.

Re budget, a years worth of creatine is about $30, if you can't afford that you need a better job.

Just take 5 gram a day, any time you like, I generally have mine mixed into my workout drink lately, 15 grams of BCAA's and 5gram of creatine in a huge shaker with a full tray of ice cubes topped up with water, before that used to have it before bed, does not matter when you have it as long as you have it.

Note: Do not take Creatine in conjunction with caffein due to its inhibiting effect. Always take Creatine on an empty stomach.
Is that true ^^^^^^

I drink about 47 cups of coffee a day

Cycling??? It's not steroids, it's just creatine.

Re budget, a years worth of creatine is about $30, if you can't afford that you need a better job.

Just take 5 gram a day, any time you like, I generally have mine mixed into my workout drink lately, 15 grams of BCAA's and 5gram of creatine in a huge shaker with a full tray of ice cubes topped up with water, before that used to have it before bed, does not matter when you have it as long as you have it.

Dr Mick's in the house. Just take it, period. No exceptions.

Ill be honest bro the best protein and creatine u can get are injectable. Coz it doesn't get broken down by the liver and it has a longer after life. Hope that helps.

Ill be honest bro the best protein and creatine u can get are injectable. Coz it doesn't get broken down by the liver and it has a longer after life. Hope that helps.

Are we still talking about protein and creatine..?

Are we still talking about protein and creatine..?

Yes. I recommend he makes he's way to he's nearest supplements store, he must use the code word "sup" and wink at the attendant. There he will be tacken out the back to a secret room. Inside the room will be a box that will shine like heaven has just opend. Inside will be vials of creatine mh and injectable protein powder. Exchange cash and collect your brown paper bag. Stuff down your pants and exit. When leaving do not i repeat do not make eye contact with any one as it will raise suspicion. I suggest u get some sort of creatine pct plan in place and regurely get blood work done. Do not abuse it if u feel gyno coming on get some tribulus terrestrial terresticles. Do not tell your mates either. Tell them u never used dat creatine!

That must of been what the essendon football club were taking....

Also I suggest some Valium to run with your protein cycle to keep the rage under control. Cheers hope that helps mate.