• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How many people do you think take steriods(in Australia)?

I take them, they fixed me..

But be warned guys!!

SIDE EFFECTS
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); anxiety; black or bloody stools; cold or clammy skin; confusion; decreased urination; excessive sweating; hallucinations; hearing loss; loss of appetite; loss of consciousness; mental or mood changes; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe drowsiness or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or heartburn; unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes; Death.

......... Oh wait they are the side effects of asprin/caffeine my bad..

n00bs,

You cheeky bastard. I was reading that list thinking, gee I have most of those symptoms and I'm not on the juice, then I got to your punchline. Now it makes sense...

Cheers,
Mike

As you guys know, CAPO is not tested. I had a talk with Max about this before we begun.

Here is his take on this. If people are using, and I dont know, I'm going to assume their not cheating.

But if someone is using a suit and wraps, I can see their cheating.

We had a look at the WR in raw and untested, and he figured they were achievable.

We then looked at tested and equipped, 75kg class

282.5kg squat
185.5kg bench
300kg deadlift

These are the IPF U18 WR. The IPF is tested.

Anybody believe a boy under 18 weighing 74kg can squat 282.5kg in single ply without drugs?

An easy decision really.

Thats why we chose RAW. Drugs will give you 50-100kg on your total. Drugs and suit will give you 100kg on your squat.

I should add, Max is moving to the 82.5kg class.

WPC raw records 82.5kg 18/19yo, untested

SQ 160kg
BP 105kg
DL 200kg
T 475kg

IPF 82.5kg 18yo equipped records, tested

SQ 302.5kg
BP 217.5kg
DL 301kg
T 767kg

A member on here, who competes at PA, has qualified for the Junior Worlds, but will never go. I'll let him come on here and explain why

PA are very vigorous when it comes to testing, unlike others on the world stage.

PA 82.5kg 18yo eqipped records, tested

SQ 230kg
BP 165kg
DL 245kg
T 612.5kg

Three of those records belong to an ausbb forum member. He is 155kg behind, before the age of 19. Same set of rules apparently.

Here is my long awaited point. Steroids are everywhere.

Last edited:
There are a bunch of guys at my gym who are big, ripped and weak. Are they on roids? :confused: They look like they can lift a truck until you see them pulling or squatting puny weights (for their size).

There are a bunch of guys at my gym who are big, ripped and weak. Are they on roids? :confused: They look like they can lift a truck until you see them pulling or squatting puny weights (for their size).

Its what happens when you do 1 billion repititions with sweet **** all weight..

Your a weak useless ****.

There is no change to hormonal profile because they dont do compound exercises so they need gear to gain...

Generally if someones forearms are bigger then their quads i could call gear use...

**** me with those numbers markos..

Im going to buy a suit some straps a belt and some wraps and add 4000kg to my deadlift and squat!

Im going to buy a suit some straps a belt and some wraps and add 4000kg to my deadlift and squat!

it would be interesting to see what would happen if you did all those things. the equipment might not give you as much as you think.

it would be interesting to see what would happen if you did all those things. the equipment might not give you as much as you think.

ven if it was placebo because you felt more solid it has to do something..

I think a belt would add to all my lifts as would straps. But how can i get strogner if i use band aids?

Oli is spot on.

You need to relearn the lift to a degree.

Nina only gained 9kg from a shirt lol

She didnt train in it really, she HATED putting all that stuff on.

And, its not in the suits lol

is that actual a gel type product ?

No different to Nurofen Gel (Ibuprofen). I've used both and your nose and skin can't tell the difference, (at least that is/was in my case).

150x100_5percent_gel.jpg

Fadi.

No different to Nurofen Gel (Ibuprofen). I've used both and your nose and skin can't tell the difference, (at least that is/was in my case).

150x100_5percent_gel.jpg

Fadi.

Just wait until you shave your nuts and get that nice alcohol onto them... hmmmmmmmm

PAIN!!

Steroids are fine and all, but a solid base must be built 1st. God the amount of times I saw young guys juice up and only to fall back down to thier starting weight.

As one of my favourite bodybuilders of all time (Tom Platz) once said: “steroids don't make champions." I say your attitude and not a steroid is the determining factor whether you make it to the top or not. As Markos has summed it up already; hypocrisy reigns supreme when it comes to steroids. Most often the people who want to legislate against it and rubbish it, have one whisky (or coke) in one hand and a cigar (or cigarette) in the other, with a body that is so overweight it has: "I do not have respect for myself that's why I let myself go..."

PS: Hate Double- Standards and its brother Hypocrisy...and their mum and dad Mr. and Mrs. Ignorance!

Again I must say, I'm not condoning the abuse of steroids here lest I be misunderstood by anyone.

Fadi.

Last edited:
****ing love both.

You sip it slow, epic.
Of course each is to his/her own Oliver; I was simply emphasising hypocrisy here brother. It's a case of let the one without sin amongst you cast the first stone type of a scenario. I'd soon defend your right to do whatever it is you're doing if the accuser is similarly a hypocrite or a supporter of double standards...attributes which I detest (as I've already stated in my previous post).

You see, one doesn’t have to be in support of something to defend its follower. Everyone here knows that I’m a teetotaler but I’d soon defend your right to“sip” if your accuser is a steroid abuser…

Fadi.

Last edited:
I originally wrote a rant on how you cant compare alcohol to steroids but I deleted it lest n00bs and his XxStraightEdgexX crew come after me...

Last edited:
Aslong as you are not harming anyone else with what you do I won't complain. Except about oli's can a day mother addiction, but that's just to get noobs started so I can have a laugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Aslong as you are not harming anyone else with what you do I won't complain. Except about oli's can a day mother addiction, but that's just to get noobs started so I can have a laugh.
Posted via Mobile Device

Can? I think its like 10 he said lol