• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gym attire

Oli

Me:
- Bonds socks and knickers
- Mosh shorts

014515_l.jpg

- Chucks (black)

When boxing:
- Morgan mexi wraps (white)
- Morgan Professional Gloves 16oz (black)

When Lifting:
- Outbak belt (ditching this shit)

Phaggytime. You go boys!

Last edited:
Oh Drain (if youre out there) - by winter I'll want an IKTPQ hoodie with the skeleton on it. Get onto that shit!

Basketball shorts from a decade ago, so there nice and short for squats. High-top chucks, and a singlet, sometimes the shirt comes off if training in the middle of the day/heat.

Is it bad me and Oli have the exact same shorts lol?
On upper body days I'll where whatever. Boardies, work shorts, old tees, torn singlets etc etc I also often train in barefeet or thongs, but normally volleys
Lower body days I'll wear skins with running shorts or footy shorts if I'm doing Olympic lifts. Just comfortable above knee shorts if deadlifting or squatting. Then just a tee or singlet. Shoes are Do Wins for squats, snatches and cleans. Volleys for everything else

Is it bad me and Oli have the exact same shorts lol?
On upper body days I'll where whatever. Boardies, work shorts, old tees, torn singlets etc etc I also often train in barefeet or thongs, but normally volleys
Lower body days I'll wear skins with running shorts or footy shorts if I'm doing Olympic lifts. Just comfortable above knee shorts if deadlifting or squatting. Then just a tee or singlet. Shoes are Do Wins for squats, snatches and cleans. Volleys for everything else

If youre interested Confession currently have a sale on their mosh shorts. Get you some!

Ditch the skins brah.

thai boxing shorts or short nike running shorts. barefoot or QWA weightlifting shoes for squat and overhead day. Titan lever belt for squats.
no shirt.

Do you guys get bruises in your shoulders where the bar sits?

the mark on my back, and delts from squats usually goes away by the next morning, the bruises from cleans lasts a few days.

Usually wearing a shirt or singlet, if a singlet I get like gravel rash type marks on my delts from front squats / or cleans.

boardies, runners, shirt or singlet, cant wait to get a rack at home so I can go shirtless, shoeless, and chalk everywere lol..

OK edit, with the upcoming comp in a few weeks, would it really make a huge difference you think if I ditched the runners and got some vollies etc for my deadlift, no way i can afford squatting shoes at the moment, but would consider getting some of those canvas slip ons...

Last edited:
but would consider getting some of those canvas slip ons...

scImageThumbnail.aspx

my "lifting shoes".... Markos loves these, first thing he asked me was "i like your shoes, do they come in mens?" was an absolute pisser haha

a pair of trackie shorts, shoes above and a shirt