• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Grapefruit

kaz

iLift
Im really loving Red grapefruit right now. No bitterness and so much juice!
Ive never eaten one until last Saturday and have had one everyday since.
And so much potassium!

Had to share!

I really love how eating grapefruit washed down with my PWO potentiates the stimulant qualities of my PWO, due to the grapefruit compounds inhibiting the pesky drug guzzling enzyme CYP3A4 which means that my blood concentration of precious DMAA or AMP stays higher.. for looonger (what she said).

Im really loving Red grapefruit right now. No bitterness and so much juice!
Ive never eaten one until last Saturday and have had one everyday since.
And so much potassium!

Had to share!

Yeah, I love them, I look for the heavy ones, i know their full of juice.

I must have been living under a rock but I had no idea about Kai and the grapefruit until my gf told me about it on the weekend. Seriously wtf.

I pick the ones with the loose skin, easier to peel.
love them, been eating them for years, most at work think I'm nuts or have cast iron guts.

Next time you tuck into a citrus, more so grapefruit & lemonades whack on some salt, olive oil and white vinegar.

ITs the bomb