• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gday

M

Money&Muscle

Gday guys.Im obviously a forum newbie.Im 33 y/o,married with 1 daughter.Ive only been seriously working out for 2 months and am just on the verge of seeing some really good gains.Im currently working out 3 nights a week for an hour and a half.Ive found that in the last 3 weeks my motivation and drive to workout and keep a strict diet has gone through the roof.My current supplements are creatine,L glutamine and Animalpak.Other than working out my interests are bowhunting,martial arts and poker.Cheers..

Welcome,

Similar stats here, also 33 y/o,married with 1 daughter.
Enjoy poker once in a while, tries jiu-jitsu a few weeks ago, but didn't continue.

Been working out for a little while, but just set a new bulking goal a week ago after a few weeks layoff, so really pumped to finish the year off strong.

Cool.Ive got some serious gaols set for next year for all my above mentioned interests.Its going to be a full on year and im looking forward to it.As far as training goes ill be giving it 110% all year and as mentioned my motivation is just getting more intense by they day.Ive got a great bowhunting trip lined up for some buffalo and ive been a pretty serious mid to high stakes poker player(online only) for about 3 years so ive got my sights set on a few dollars in that department to.I reallylike what ive seen of thew forum so far especially the recipies and hopefully i will have some good input to offer everyone aswell.Cheers...Damo

Welcome to the forum Money&Muscle, have a sqizz around, ask a few question , start up some general topics over in the general chat section

Enjoy your stay