• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

G'day

petesguitar1

My name's Pete. I'm between 30 and 40 and I have a rather typical story.

Started martial arts training when I was about 12 years old and finished structured training when I was about 18. I worked as a ski instructor in Australia and North America for 3 years chasing the Winter. Came back to Aus and worked lifting gas bottles all day every day so was naturally fit and trim. My diet sucked! Got a job in IT, got married, quit smoking and got to 95kg (I'm 175cm tall) and I can say I felt near to 80% body fat! So over the past 5 years I have consciously been working to trim down. 2 years ago I was down to 72kg and quite fit but after our first son was born I went backwards. I'm now training again with a goal of 70kg - Currently 78kg so I have work to do.

Currently living in Ballarat, Victoria. I'm also a musician and photographer doing paid work in both fields.

I am a member of a gym and focus on cardio with weight training breaking the boredom. My goal is weight loss and toning, I definitely do not want to gain any size.

I was buying protein from protein n more but after not being able to get any more, I found this site. I'm now without a reliable protein so looking for advice on all sorts of topics.

This looks like a great forum, looking forward to looking around!

Last edited:
@petesguitar1; Welcome to Ausbb - Australian bodybuilding

Good protien would be from bulk nutrients , they are sponsors of this site but are of top quality , good price and speedie delivery