• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Female Mindgames

I thought i was getting friend zoned with this chick i was dating so i asked her if i could eat her pussy out well that was after i took off her pants... anyway long story short dont ask just take. If they say no or move away then say your sorry and forget about it. If they go for it do what ever makes you feel good. If shes not into it shell let you know.

I thought i was getting friend zoned with this chick i was dating so i asked her if i could eat her pussy out well that was after i took off her pants... anyway long story short dont ask just take. If they say no or move away then say your sorry and forget about it. If they go for it do what ever makes you feel good. If shes not into it shell let you know.

Kindred...:eek:
"If they go for it do whatever makes YOU feel good"
And you wonder why we play mindgames boys....

mroczeK >

All you have needed to say was you are happy to
be her friend; proceeding which the question needs
to be raised

"do you sleep with your friends"?? after you got the
answer it was up to you to decide!

But looks like you were being a dumb a$$.

Move on and go out dating other worthy women without
playing with 'girls who still want their daddy around"...

Devante.

I feel sorry for guys that get trapped in the pregnacy trap at a young age. seen it first hand from close mates and trapped in the loveless relationship

That happened to a friend of mine. She even cut herself and was sent to hospital!

Kindred...:eek:
"If they go for it do whatever makes YOU feel good"
And you wonder why we play mindgames boys....

She appreciated it. She told me herself. So :p to you.

edit: women play mind games because they want to feel like they are incharge. The reality is noone is in charge. Not the guy not the girl. Passion short circuits us all... although some of us are more short circuited than others :p

She appreciated it. She told me herself. So :p to you.

edit: women play mind games because they want to feel like they are incharge. The reality is noone is in charge. Not the guy not the girl. Passion short circuits us all... although some of us are more short circuited than others :p

Yeah, but if you did whatever made HER feel good and not YOU, she may have appreciated it more...guess you will never know

Lol Kindred wat a playaa.

On the topic of crazy bitches... a good 80% of chicks are nuts. A recent chick i hooked up with i realized very quickly that she was nuts and emotionally unstable and would probably cut herself if i took things any further, i bailed so quick got the fuck out of there and never turned back. She started having emotional breakdowns via text and kept trying to call me.. :\

Hell, just to be nice, i texted my mate to call me pretend that his car broke down and needs a lift etc etc. Come on, i am not the only guy here with a back out plan.

Oh and also about kids getting knocked up and shit. Has anyone had any pregnancy scares? i have only had one and fuck it freaked me out. In the end my mates were just talking shit trying to scare me. It fucking worked.

Saw my old boss the other week. I greet him normally and he was just like "ahh im a grandpa now, my 15yo son in London knocked up some chick" i actually broke out laughing in front of him.

Yeah, but if you did whatever made HER feel good and not YOU, she may have appreciated it more...guess you will never know
With greatest of respects, that's just as bad as what Kindred said. It's just her getting all the goods not him!

Pregnancy threats are a bit different to pregnancy scares. The threats come from the crazies who claim that they're pregnant (to keep you around) then turn around and say that they lost the pregnancy.

Basically crazies have 3 favourite psychological weapons to use against men:

- Pregnancy threats
- Suicide threats (self-harm ones are of a lesser extent)
- "I was raped" story (to elicit sympathy).

Whenever you hear one of those (and it doesn't matter how innocent she looks or how much of a nice girl you think she is), don't immediately trust her, triple check her story first.

With greatest of respects, that's just as bad as what Kindred said. It's just her getting all the goods not him!

Fair enough Dicko, but i doubt i could write anything as bad as what kindred said...please re-read his whole post, lol :p

mroczek - Yep, it pretty much gets to the point where you want a seperate place to bring new girls, and a seperate phone, so that if they turn out to be crazies they don't actually know where you live and you can just turn off the phone lol.

Interesting thread lol
One of the boys at trade school went through a few changed numbers after a few lasses became quite attached. One used to drive past his house every night despite living 40minutes away

Interesting thread lol
One of the boys at trade school went through a few changed numbers after a few lasses became quite attached. One used to drive past his house every night despite living 40minutes away

Woah that is intense.

I have a story about a friend who decided to try internet dating and because of this scenario it scared him away from it.

From what i recall it went a bit like this, i can't remember if they went on a date and met face to face (i am pretty sure he did) or he only saw a picture of her.

Anyway, so he started talking to this girl via an online dating website, caught up for some coffee or went on a date. Few days after the date i am pretty sure he invited her over, she said she would come over but never did, stood him up and never spoke to him again. "Oh well her loss" he thinks, next few days at night he notices a car stop outside his house and slowly drive past. This freaked him out a little bit and a day or two later during the day he catches the same car outside his house slowly driving by, as he went outside to confront them they sped off, he managed to catch a glimpse of the driver and the number plate, low and behold it was that girl.

So, him all pissed off, gets on the computer looks at the pictures she has sent him, finds some pictures of her car parked at the front of her house. By using these pictures and examining them and looking at the surroundings he was able to pinpoint where the bitch lives.

What does he do? He decides to call her up and give her the freakiest threat to scare her away. Starts yelling at her over the phone saying why are you stalking me bla bla bla? and starts saying if you want to play this game i can fucking top you right now and start yelling out her address, car details etc and explaining to her how he figured it out and how she's a dumb bitch. Many lol's were had on his behalf because her scared reaction was priceless.

My 2cents for what it's worth mroczek...

I'm wondering why you wanted to pursue a relationship with a chick that behaved that way toward you when she had a boyfriend :confused:? No offense but if she was being honest with all the 'sex talk' etc she would've dumped the bf a long time ago so she could hook up with you.

I've come across many chicks like her over the years, basically they just encourage male attention for their ego trips. It's never their intention to take it further, it's just ego stroking power play.

You sound like a decent guy. If you re-read your initial post in this thread a coupla times over it'll sink in...she's done you a favour:)

By the way, I could tell you lots of stories about the psycho men I've encountered out there too fellas, but hey, don't want to turn this into an Oprah segment;)

Just tell them why you dont want to date them. I did it. Sure she swore a little bit but after that it settled down. Also what is it with addiction these days? Everyone seems to be addicted to shit. Like evryone! If you think you arent take another swig of coffe my friend cause your not addicted to ANYTHING ;)

My 2cents for what it's worth mroczek...

I'm wondering why you wanted to pursue a relationship with a chick that behaved that way toward you when she had a boyfriend :confused:? No offense but if she was being honest with all the 'sex talk' etc she would've dumped the bf a long time ago so she could hook up with you.

I've come across many chicks like her over the years, basically they just encourage male attention for their ego trips. It's never their intention to take it further, it's just ego stroking power play.

You sound like a decent guy. If you re-read your initial post in this thread a coupla times over it'll sink in...she's done you a favour:)

By the way, I could tell you lots of stories about the psycho men I've encountered out there too fellas, but hey, don't want to turn this into an Oprah segment;)

No shit im a totally freak. But to my credit i always tell people strait up that im a bastard and I lie. I also say I am clinically insane and its probably not safe to be in the same room with me but they always end up dating me anyway.