• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Doing an inzer order.

yeah- no problems. I will have some Iron Z wraps and True blacks coming in a week or so. I'll get the others when they are available- they still haven't realised them.
I have learnt some good tricks with knee wraps- watched the Russians wrapping while I was at the worlds, as well as watching and learning whenever I can.
I think I'm pretty good now. Its a good skill to have- although it can create problems- I once went to watch some of the Apollo guys lifting and I ended up doing the wraps for Marty, Chuck, Bostock, Portelli and 2 other guys. I was fried by the end of the session and had taken the skin off my knuckles wrapping.

Once there in mate, let me know and I'll make sure guys bring cash, I definitely want a pair of the True Blacks Steve. Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 7.00pm or Saturday morning would be fantastic.

0404 453 542

OK- Inzer 10mm lever belts, Iron Z wraps and True Black wraps are here.
Let me know if you are keen.
Putting together order number 2 soon. Will be getting lifting singlets (soft suits), more belts, more wraps, knee sleeves and anything else by request.

What's the difference between the Iron Z and true black wraps? I'm interested in getting a pair.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you can make it to PTC this Saturday Steve, you'll get to see the Original gym before its re located, I have a few clients wanting to buy stuff.

I promise if you come you wont catch steroids, you should be right to still compete at PA

If you can make it to PTC this Saturday Steve, you'll get to see the Original gym before its re located, I have a few clients wanting to buy stuff.

I promise if you come you wont catch steroids, you should be right to still compete at PA

LOL- what time?

We start at 11.00am and go through to around 2.00pm.

I know Nick, Alen, Dim, Max and maybe a few others will be interested.

I can let Gareth, Fat Dave and few others who lift on Saturday know to bring cash

Would be great to meet you steve.

I'll take a set of wraps. Did you get wrist wraps by any chance.
Posted via Mobile Device

21 Stansfield Court
Frankston, VIC, 3199

I'll take a set of wrist wraps off your hand, most likely knee wraps too. Also a friend will most likely take belt/knee/wrist as well.

I'll bring what I have left.
10mm Inzer lever belts are $100
20" inzer wrist wraps $30
36" inzer wrist wraps $36
I also have some APT wrist wraps:
12" $20
24" $30
knee wraps are 2m- they are $40

Im unsure on what size to get now.
I just measured around my belly button and it was 33.5 inches.
Sizes on inzer say:
Waist ??-33 is a medium
Waist 34-?? Is a large.

Im smack in the middle. I dong think I'll be adding size on my waist for a while, if at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Im unsure on what size to get now.
I just measured around my belly button and it was 33.5 inches.
Sizes on inzer say:
Waist ??-33 is a medium
Waist 34-?? Is a large.

Im smack in the middle. I dong think I'll be adding size on my waist for a while, if at all.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is that with stomach pulled in or pushed out? Personally I prefer a belt with a little room so I can push against it. But if thats a relaxed measurement a med should be ok- its your call however- sizing is a very personal thing.
Med is 30-33
Large 34-38

Steve, I am moving PTC tomorrow.

The new address is Plowman Place Frankston.

Its inside the footy ground.

If your facing the scoreboard, its the building on the left, the one on the right is the pokies

I'll have my phone so ring if you get lost...0404 453 542

Got my belt today steve. Thanks heaps mate :). I had to look at it for a minute though to figure out how the lever went on :D.

Also for anybody that between sizes like I was, get the medium. I can still see 4 holes.

My pleasure mate. I considered assembling the belts for people, but I figured people would want to adjust them to their size anyway.