• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CREATINE - Magic or Myth

Let me google that for you

^^^ Great article.

Being totally serious im not 100% sure as i cant use it so i don't want to give you the wrong information about saturation etc so ill let someone a bit more switched on let you know if there feeling generous enough to spoon feed.

Come on guys, don't be assholes.

Sari, repost this thread in the steroids section and you should get some better replies.

Reactions: Azz
Creatine is found predominantly in skeletal muscle (~90%+). It helps produce ATP. ATP is what cells use energy production.

Oh yeah it is a steroid...................

So these studies seem to indicate that there could be a benefit during a cut also for retention of LBM. Would you agree?

Mixing Creatine with what?

because i cant get juice all the time and i can really just use water, will using water just be a waste of creatine??

Water. You shouldn't be using acidic juice anyway.

FYI, creatine is a supplement not steroid.

I mix mine into my morning green tea. It needs warmer water to fully dissolve anyway, so I find if I let the tea brew for 10-20 mins, I get a good strong cup and the creatine is all dissolved.

BTW Max - I used 20 gms of creatine this morning, as directed by you in our other thread, this way and I got a cup of crusted salts!! (not your fault). I should have taken 5gms x 4 instead of trying to fit it all in one cup!

Liquid to powder ratio slightly off ehh?

Damn how did that go down?