• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CoD vs Halo

I'm a massive fan or Morrowind and Oblivion so i'm biased as fuck...

But its a epic game, i've only just done the theives guild quests (not finished yet) and i have 25 hours played, there 3 or 4 (5?) other guilds to do, then the main quest (which i never really do, but this one seems good) so they are massive games, and it looks good.

However its the polar opposite of COD..

but Skyrim should be Game of the year

If you won't miss the multi player side, get skyrim, tonnes of hours in it. Takes them 4 years to bring out a new one so you know its done well, not a rush/reskin like COD.

I remember I bought Oblivion for 360 a few years back, never really got into it.

So I'm guessing I wouldn't really get into Skyrim.

I am hanging out for Diablo 3 though, really enjoyed D2 back in the day.

Any of you fellas still play Black Ops then? I'm still playing that a bit.

My first try of ES was Oblivion and I walked away fast. A friend of mine and a fan of the ES series said it was the shittest one of them all. So I'll give Skyrim a chance.

Nope, Halo 3 was my game. Those days are long gone now though (console and game have been sold), I do miss it though, was so much fun.

I've given skyrim a crack, have gotten right into it hey. Took ages to get into due to the information overload (there is just so much shit in the game). Started again with a bit of perspective and now I know what I'm doing.

I've played about 20 hours or so and I've only knocked off one town (Whiterun). Going to move to the Thieves guild town next. Haven't bothered with much of the main campaign yet, I prefer to move town to town completing everything along the way.

It seems everyone has skyrim except me :(

Someone start a video games thread, this ain't exactly cod vs halo :p

Come on, I love both games, but you really can't compare them both, game play completely different. If you were to compare a game would suggest bf3 and mw3 or halo with......

Halos unique, and I love it, infection the most (living dead) ;)

Nope, Halo 3 was my game. Those days are long gone now though (console and game have been sold), I do miss it though, was so much fun.

I've given skyrim a crack, have gotten right into it hey. Took ages to get into due to the information overload (there is just so much shit in the game). Started again with a bit of perspective and now I know what I'm doing.

I've played about 20 hours or so and I've only knocked off one town (Whiterun). Going to move to the Thieves guild town next. Haven't bothered with much of the main campaign yet, I prefer to move town to town completing everything along the way.

Pistachio, what level and race are you in skyrim? Also who did you join, imperial or rebels?

Shrek, or Admin if you are reading this thread could you please change it to The Video Game Thread, thanks

I think I'm about mid 40's. I chose the argonian, as they were the only race that seemed to have useful starting abilities. If I were to start again, I think I would still choose them. None of the other races seem that useful IMO.

I haven't joined either yet. I'll probably get around to that last.

Dark souls is a completely different game to Skyrim to be honest, more about skill than your typical RPG elements..Skyrim & Dark Souls get compared alot but it comes down to personal taste.

Dark souls is a completely different game to Skyrim to be honest, more about skill than your typical RPG elements..Skyrim & Dark Souls get compared alot but it comes down to personal taste.

There isn't really any skill in Skyrim (especially when it comes to combat) and pretty much every aspect of the game can be very easily beat / glitched / exploited. It just sucks you in because you finish one quest and in the meantime another 3 have started. You try to finish one of the new ones and in the meantime another 2 pop up. I've got something like 20 active quests now lol.

How is Dark Souls skillful? As in how does it require skill?

Dark souls is more about timing rather than button smashing, the enemies usually have good counter attacks so you will die "Alot". Plus to get to checkpoints you usually have to defeat alot of enemies, its a pretty frustrating game.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l86Mhbni_tc[/ame]