• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO's National Deadlift Challange!

the nat d/lift and bench comp [qld] at jeffs gym is both lifts so lifters can do both or one or the other some just do d/lift others do both .i am sure you will find a big turn up with some of our big lifters back so hit the bar and get ready for a big day 4th december lets blow the vics out of the water

Added Brisbane poster to the first page :)

The picture was taken by Kat or I at the nationals.
Its big Jase with a 340kg deadift, to finish up his lifting for the day with a total of 842.5kg........... RAW.

http://img575.imageshack.us/i/75732101503057365053154.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
75732101503057365053154.jpg
75732101503057365053154.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
here are some details for the upcoming comp:
Date: Dec 4th
Venue: Healthworks West End, 33 Vulutre St, West End
Time: 10-11am Weigh In, Lifting starts at 12pm
Cost: $40 for members, $55 for non members
Everyone welcome to have a lift, we will be running a bench comp with this also.
Thanks Jeff

lol, good call guys... and Just when i was thinking its about time to get back into the water and go spearfishing :p
But seriously, Is there going to be anywhere to lift in the future for us guys or do we have to travel? As im very keen to start competing next year.

Forgot to write, final entries in by November 27th, entries can be sent to:
Qld Powerlifting
PO BOX 187
Paddington, Qld, 4064
All cheques and money orders made out to Jeff Lam
Thanks and Lift strong!

How come the S.A boys have nowhere to lift unless they travel interstate? Seems abit unfair on us guys.

Yay my account got fixed so I can post :p

We are working on getting CAPO back to SA. But, I will say straight up its going to be a LONG process. Don't expect it any time soon.

If you know anyone interested in lifting please PM me so I can start making lists of possible lifters :)

Forgot to write, final entries in by November 27th, entries can be sent to:
Qld Powerlifting
PO BOX 187
Paddington, Qld, 4064
All cheques and money orders made out to Jeff Lam
Thanks and Lift strong!

I better get cracking and order my soft suit, belt and wraps!
Everyone seems to recommened underground elite, might oder through them

Welcome aboard Mr Ben Cove. Are you going to have a pull on the 4th?

Here is a great excuse for you to come to PTC