• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Black Powder Pre-Workout Review

davidb0312

Hi all,

My first time trying out a pre-workout and wow was I dissapointed.......

I got a sample of Black Powder by MRI it's 15g and is = to 1 serving. FYI it's a Nitric Oxide Pre workout.

I took it about 20 minutes before I got to the gym, I didn't feel any different before,during or after my workout. No "crash" afterwards, almost as If I just had a drink of coloured water before my workout.

Not sure if these things effectiveness improves with use so I'm open to suggestions or recommendations but I'm pretty dissapointed myself.

try 1MR if you want heart attack indusing, kidney bursting, liver ass fucking, non stop energy.

What anyone expects from Pre workout... a bit of a boost

says on the packet "Strength, energy, focus, intensity,size,pumps,stamina,recovery,power" improved none of these things imo

Seems like you'er after a stimulant?
Buy a stimulant then. Pre workouts won't give you strength.

There's a difference?
hmm interesting.

My friend was telling me to try 1MR but umm if it's going to such crazy things....I'll pass. Coffee it is.

black powder lacks stimulants, the best PWO's contain a shitload of stimulants that are bad for our health, so use them in moderation

There's a difference?

Yes there is, some makers combine more ingredients like creatine into the preworkout, as well as a crap load of sugar, look at the ingredients list, some wokout formulas are mainly sugar and caffein with unspecified amounts of other active ingredients.

Only use a pre workout that actually tells you what is in it, and how much is in it.

Thanks guys, I think I'll just stick to good hydration and some coffee if needed, the health of our heart comes above being able to lift heavy weights.

David why not formulate your own Pre workout.
Buy some creatine, beta alanine and arginine, only use a stim when required?

David why not formulate your own Pre workout.
Buy some creatine, beta alanine and arginine, only use a stim when required?

Honestly got no idea of how much I'd need to be using of each thing and don't particularaly have the time to research it due to university workload atm - too many things to look up and remember as is! If someone told me how much of what is good, i'd consider trying it. Have any of you guys tried the preworkout capsules from BN?

I use the BN Pre Workout NT, and add 5gram of flavoured BN BCAA's, seems to do the trick.

I than add 10-15 gram of BN BCAA's to my during work out water bottle.

Cheaper and better than any other pre workout I tried:)

I use the BN Pre Workout NT, and add 5gram of flavoured BN BCAA's, seems to do the trick.

I than add 10-15 gram of BN BCAA's to my during work out water bottle.

Cheaper and better than any other pre workout I tried:)

Thanks MIck, how do you feel when using it and afterwards...crashes etc?