• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anadraulic State Testers Needed !

Hey Aek i'm trying to show a mate what WPI the champion is from your website, is it the Pure Whey Stack or the Fusion that we tested ? I'm guessing it was the Fusion

The sample that i gave you was The Pure Whey, but the Whey Fusion does taste the same there is hardly any difference, i only have it available in Vanilla at the moment.

Overall the products were pretty good. Good taste in particular.
Didnt notice any excessive buzz, energy or pumps but all my lifts went up slightly more than they usually do. I ran out of the a-state pretty early because i was taking the 3 spoons per serve.

All in all, I would say its difficult to say about the results and wether they were directly related to the supplemnts.

I would consider buying the whey again.

So i have finished the cold fusion. Probably have one more left of the Andaulic state.

They were both solid. Decent products. The flavour was ok. Easily tolerable, but not something that tastes amazing.
I didn't see huge gains or anything from them, but I did see consistent increases in reps/weight lifted.

I would recommend both for people to try if they were interested as they do work to a decent degree.

But I have had equal or better gains from using pure creatine mono and a recovery mix. I would have hoped the inclusion of BA, AA's. WM and other ingredients would have added something more.

To be fair though, I did stop using creatine mono whilst using these products. So I'm sure larger gains would have been seen if I had continued that as well.

On top of this, I have experienced next to nothing in regards to soreness after workouts or the following days. So with that in mind, the products work remarkably well. I felt like I could have backed up the next morning.

Overall a Decent product. I don't remember what the price is, but I have a feeling it will be more than I will want to pay for it for continued use, but that is not an indication of how the product performs, more how I perform with my wallet in mind ;)

The Pure Whey was the single best tasting whey powder I have ever come across. Hands down.

Thinking of trying the vanilla.

Those tablets, the growth hormone secretagogues, are tops as well. I expected less of them, but when I didn't take it, the recovery was no where near as good.

Testers for LG Sciences Anadraulic state - AEK

In October 2008, AEK you were looking for testers in Australia for the product LG Sciences Andraulic State. I have only seen this post today and obviously AEK I assume you have well and truley found your 5 testers, though all I can say AEK is that I have been hitting the gym 4-6 times a week for 12 years with the exeption for probaby 1 month in scattered days throughout this period (no word of a lie) and I have spent at least a years wages on supplements that have done absolutely nothing. So pls if you have a product you beleive delivers results as good as the packaging looks then give me a crack at testing it and beleive you me if it stands up everyone I come in contact with who trains will know about LG Science...

Give me something back ....:(

anadrualic state

Nothing Modo, its just i have spent a small fortune on supps that haven't delivered and was hoping AEK would let me test the anadrualic state before I wasted more money eh!

How was anadrualic state for you Modo?

Modo you are more than welcome to view the results of my test trial of Anadraulic State which is currently underway on Size Matters, it's under

Test Trial LG Sciences

I have picked 4 random people to test it on so far it's been very positive :)

Last edited by a moderator:
No links to other forums please esp that joke of a forum SM.
We want to try to keep our members here.

Well Aek, again I would like to test Anadraulic State and post my results as i am skeptical to purchase another rather expensive good looking bottle. I do beleive that there is some viable supplements mixed in Andraulic State, though is there enough of each to give someone a noticable edge????

I am currently taking Anadraulic State and have been for the last month or so. I have tried NO-Xplode and Black Powder in the past. I told the people at the shop where I buy my supplements this and they recommended Anadraulic State to me.
The first thing I was told when I bought AS was that it has an awful taste and MY GOD IT DOES TASTE AWFUL! I have gotten used to the taste but I still have to have a mint after taking it to get rid of the aftertaste. I did get a buzz after taking it for the first time and still get a slight one after a month. I'm not sure what I paid for it as i bought a few items but I'm sure it was around the $80-$90 mark.

I feel as though it has helped me but the taste would probably put me off buying it again.

Last edited:
I think Rajah has summed it up quite perfectly, although Rajah i would recommend that you take a little less per serve meaning in stead of 2 scoops take 1.5, and use more water in order not to feel the after taste to it.

Zuz i have given away FREE over $500.00 worth of Supps to adleast 10 different people and all of them got something out of it, this has been in the last 3 months.

Furthermore there are not many distributors of Supplements that are willing to do what i do

If the product did not work why would i let people trial it for. Would i not be digging my own grave ???

Now i can not keep on giving away product all the time, but if you are that keen please pm me your detials, as i will be conducting another trial in about 2-3 months, i am sure which forum it will be in, it depends whether Shrek wants to be nice to me or not.

Happy for you to conduct trials here as it not only benefits you but the members aswell and if I'm in the groove may even trial whatever it is you are trialling at the time. :)