• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
90s was good also.

2000s started the zone and the one on one contested footy disappeared. The AFLs attempts to speed the game up also hurt it due to favoring marathon runners.

You didn't have the big CHF v CHB contests anymore. Every position is just an on baller with no opponent these days.

It's less fun to play too.
Yeah 1000000000%agree, but if ya know how to play footy its easy to clean up against these young kuncewho think they can man off you an run off you while you rack up stats ciz you're lefyby yourself haha

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

90s was good also.

2000s started the zone and the one on one contested footy disappeared. The AFLs attempts to speed the game up also hurt it due to favoring marathon runners.

You didn't have the big CHF v CHB contests anymore. Every position is just an on baller with no opponent these days.

It's less fun to play too.

Yeah totally we started looking at the current game, it just looked messy, started kicking backwards, I hate it.

watching dunstall for example kicking for goal, every kick was identical, no stupid run ups.

Yeah totally we started looking at the current game, it just looked messy, started kicking backwards, I hate it.

watching dunstall for example kicking for goal, every kick was identical, no stupid run ups.

Guys like Dunstall and Lockett probably wouldn't get drafted in today's game.

Now they need a second set of umpires to rule on goals, fuck me.
watching the footy tonight, it's just disgusting on many levels

looks like my bet that Essendon will not win five games is a step closer to success. TBH, I am surprised that they beat Melbourne.

Still think they have played reasonably well given loss of so many players.

Could have recorded some awesome sprays back in the day from coaches that would have rivaled that one. Don't get them anymore because the young guys crack the sads and go to another club.