• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Awesome crowd 91,000 plus. Would have been a great atmosphere when they where paying their respects to the anzacs.

Dont know why the afl played brisbane and stkilda in new Zealand. I was surprised they got the crowd attendance that they did.

Tale of two quarters between The Pies and Bombers.

just saw the Jack Viney hip and shoulder has been referred straight to the tribunal, what a joke if he gets weeks, ok it resuted it a broken jaw which is now what we want, but there was no mallice in the bump and completely accidental.

Well not sure if I have said this before but I completely over the AFL, Poor Jack Viney gets 2 weeks for protecting himself, bring on the local footy as we don't have to put up with BS from those leagues, sure you get some bad umpiring and the skills aren't there but this is raw and how footy is suppose to be!!!!!

AFL TRIBUNAL HAS LOST THE PLOT!!!!!!

next will be no tackling , will be nothing but touch footy

ppff and the AFL reckons it high ticket prices and food prices to keep people away , it's more like football turning into a girls game that keeps people away

next will be no tackling , will be nothing but touch footy

ppff and the AFL reckons it high ticket prices and food prices to keep people away , it's more like football turning into a girls game that keeps people away

Tackling is already getting there, remember Jackson Trengove??? I think is was 2 or 3years ago got 4 weeks I think for a textbook tackle that I was taught when I started playing at the age of 8yo