• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adam Coe

G'day Adam, hows things? nice to hear from you
I'm doing a bit of FIFO contract work at the moment, so I'm not sure if I will be around when the seminar is on, but as soon as you have a definite date, I should be able to work around it.
Haven't seen Tony in a while, I used to try and stay in touch, but since I've been living down south it's gets a bit more difficult.
Fatty Jordan still around?, I know there was a heap of the old crew at Alex Kapica's funeral last year, unfortunately I couldn't make it. He really was a true gentleman, and one of the most fun blokes you could ever meet. A real loss for everyone who knew him.

G'day again Shane....

G'day again Shane...

Living 'down south'.? Florida, Mexico..???

So sorry to hear Mr. Kapica passed away. Never met him, however, from past conversations with other 'older' guys, he certainly was a legend. He joins many other legendary lifters from days-gone-by, John Wright, Mal Miekle, etc. Gone, but.....not forgotten....

Chat soon....

Serious question..????

HA.! Gotcha fooled, right there.!!

Who knows..??

Maybe 1 case, maybe....10..???

Nah....can't recall....had too many Cougars today (HIC.!).

HA HA HA HA HA..!@#@!!@##@!

Adam serious question.....how many cases of Cougar do you go through a day?

Read through this thread from the start Adam and it's a cracker thanks for taking the time and thanks for being one of the best MC's at comps and helping with the sport

I've got some questions for Shane and I figured this would be the best place.

How did you used to train heading into a powerlifting comp?

Did you change anything about your training when you started bodybuilding?

What was your diet like heading into a bodybuilding comp?

Did you change anything the week before the comp to get rid of water etc.?

I read somewhere that you held the junior squat world record, can you tell me how you got into powerlifting and whether you competed consistently until retirement or took a few years off between comps (your powerlifting history I guess)?

Are you involved in lifting/bodybuilding at the moment? planning to make a comeback?

Hopefully you see this. It's a lot of questions but if you could answer even one of them that would be great. Thanks.

I have a 940 total PTC. I did this in WA so it wasn't accepted as a record. Adam was actually spotting for me that day.

Also congrats Adam for learning how to use the internet You going down to Collie again this year? My knee hasn't ben the same since that comp.

Gee....thanks.!

Read through this thread from the start Adam and it's a cracker thanks for taking the time and thanks for being one of the best MC's at comps and helping with the sport

Aw shucks....THANKS SO MUCH.!@!@

Catchya @ the next one.!

Afternoon Nathan.!

Spoke to that little fella from tropical Collie (Matt...) at the comp. on Scarborough Beachfront Sunday just passed. He got an easy 240kg bench to win, could've (should've...) been a 250. Reckons he'll smoke the 250 @ the State Titles in May, Henry's Gym. The Collie Strongman Comp. wasn't held last year, however, Matt's confident it'll be a goer this time round. YEP, we'll be there.!
What's the go with your knee.? Can't recall any great dramas at the event you're referring to.?? Hopefully, nothing TOO dramatic..??
Chat soon.!

Bumped this thread- thanks to Adamklam, particularly post 148...very interesting/informative!

I liked the advice he gave in Sticky's interview - something along the lines of Rome not being built in a day. I've heard a lot of stronger guys repeat this (e.g. Magnus Samuelsson)

Gotta be patient and dedicated!

@kaz