• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I am pleased to see you are now showing Oni some of the reverence and respect a man of his standing in the Powerlifting community is deserved of. I shall put you down for a free DiOnibol t-shirt.

The amount of shit 0ni cops and keeps coming back is amazing.
Knows his shit, seems to be doing the right things, and gives no fucks. It just feeds him

What? This has to be one of the stupidest comments I have ever seen.

Back on topic I believe [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; could be one of Australia's best deadlifters in his weight range - not sure about squat/bench yet....

Unsure why drugs are being mentioned still - yes 0ni is taking drugs, saying that though we are all here for the same reason - the love of training, strength training, bodybuilding etc - so if you have an issue with drug use, or think its cheating then your in the wrong game....

Thank mang
btw I am competing on Sunday

Fuzzys Gym, Barpowell street Welland
You should come down, Kristos is breaking the all time squat and total record at 67.5kg and I'll be attempting a 4x bodyweight deadlift
Pat should total 800kg, also a female should be the first to total 500kg

Plenty of lookers as well

What time is it on Sunday?

Twice the pride double the fall. I can almost guarantee that if he makes a living out of encouraging PED use he will fall and land hard. A very easy objective to nail but not enough at stake yet to make it worthwhile. Leave it another year or so when more has been ventured.......

We may be even observing one of those careless things that leads to the incineration of a particular lifting organisation and some of its associates. Brightly burning but not for long.

alot of negative people/trolls around here. i think this is one of the main reasons i stopped reading/posting on here. i remember when oni was 60kgs struggling to bench 70kgs. hes stuck with it and put in alot of effort, regardless of what hes been jabbing, its much easier to sit infront of a computer and stuff your face with garbage but hes put in work. hes obviously very passionate about the sport and ive got nothing but respect for these types of people. i dont get the point of giving him shit for being on the gear when frankly powerlifting/bodybuilding/strongman are the sports steroid use are the most prevalent in.

-focus on what you are doing, not what someone else is.
-BB.com is your home trolls

Go back and read my past posts. I have always said he is a good lifter.

[MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION]; is a good boi, he dindunuffin.
[MENTION=4255]HumBug[/MENTION]; I'm fairly sure he likes all the attention he gets on here.

As I have always said, Oni is like a kite, he rises against the wind. As much as I like taking the piss out of [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; he along with [MENTION=6722]Bazza20[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=6618]spartacus[/MENTION]; are some of the strongest contributors on this forum.

And this is why most of you kunce would never be half as great as Poni!