• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Your "Body Dysmorphia". Let's hear it!

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What's the thing about your body that you think everyone notices, even though they probably don't?

My to the right of the normal distrubition but less than equine version of the aforementioned

I look at myself like I am just an average person who doesn't even lift. I can't see it any other way which sucks because I never happy with how I look.

short.thin forearms and wrists.biggish gut.oversized forehead.luckily being short is good for squatting,having skinny arms means you get underestimated,a big gut means u can do massive belly flops at the pool and having an oversized noggin is ...umm,havent figured out the silver lining for that one yet.

if u got true body dsymorphia or w/e it is it prolly means ur a girly man.srs.

I look at myself and most of the time I focus on my weaknesses not strengths, whereas I look at someone else and tend to see their strengths not weaknesses. You have to be able to step back from this and look objectively sometimes or it can be really depressing as you completely underrate your own progress. That being said I think every good body-builder has a touch of body dysmorphia - it keeps you striving to improve.

thats why i generally find bodybuilding weird and shouldnt even post here.i hardly know any and the ones ive met or been stalked by(lol) are strange as hell.too much looking at themselves.i know thats a horrible generalisation as no doubt their are cool ones out there but cmon..its a beauty pageant for men.

no i tell a lie ive met 1 cool one but thats because hes a good powerlifter.

Last edited:
Don't Power lifters suffer from strength dysmorphia?

Squats 170 kg then punches himself in the junk backstage cos he thinks he's a feeble kunce.....:eek:

Lol.. in for pics of junk punch :cool:

On the topic of bashing genatailia - favourite new term I learnt on the weekend : punched lasagne

Punched Lasagne :

Punched Lasagne A Vagina after child birth.

E.g.

Shit the misses fanny was like a punched lasagne after my son was born!!!

Don't Power lifters suffer from strength dysmorphia?

Squats 170 kg then punches himself in the junk backstage cos he thinks he's a feeble kunce.....:eek:

you may have a point.i was always the smallest growing up and by definition the weakest.powerlifting could be an overcompensation for being "weak"and dont get me wrong i have respect for bodybuilders who lift massively.do i have a choice?lol.

Last edited:
My little toe is curled up like a shrimp. It looks deformed so I wear a sock everywhere I go, even when I sleep.

but now we know u have a screwed up toe.how are u going to handle everyone knowing?and possibly looking for the screwed up toe?keep that sock on buddy.

Last edited:
Lol.. in for pics of junk punch :cool:

On the topic of bashing genatailia - favourite new term I learnt on the weekend : punched lasagne

Punched Lasagne :

Punched Lasagne A Vagina after child birth.

E.g.

Shit the misses fanny was like a punched lasagne after my son was born!!!

Lmao punched lasagne. .[emoji37]

I hear @kaz ; is chasing sock pics :p
Thanks for your picture submission, however you misunderstood the instructions.
Standing there is a pair of socks was never part of the deal. And [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; would never allow such a pic to be posted.