• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

You know you love someone when...

You know it's love when you fart in front of her and she admires the loudness and encourages you to do better next time....

what fluffy said!

When they stick by you through the good times and bad especially bad times.

Thought I was in love when I had my bad bike accident in 98
but never saw her again after the accident.
Some bs about not standing to see me injured.

Didn't help to have someone utterly disappear when your on crutches for 9 months/relearning to walk.

With Fluffy on this for sure. The rest are definitely pleasantries and lust, if anything. In my experience there are varying levels of love (you can love someone, but not be in love with them, as I have found out).

Most of this shit you only learn with time, and of course, retrospect. I can say that now after coming out of a near 5 year stint with my partner. Splitting with someone after 5 is pretty crushing, so I feel for those who've done 10, 15, divorced, got kids/home etc. What a mess that must be.

So it's back to ploughing through duds again for me til I find my a diamond, or precious metal of sorts.

Know what you are going through accept I married the guy and am now going through a divorce. But, I found a keeper. Good luck Minchia.

I think you know when you wake in the morning and you look over and wouldn't trade that person for anyone else in the world because you know that even if you have shit day you will waking up next to the that person the following day.

100% agree

True words overheard

"I think I'm in love with him"
"Are you sure babe? Have you had a poop at his place"
"Yeah babe"
"Omg that's huge, I'm so happy for you"

Hysteria ensured. I was gob smacked....

I think you know you love somebody when you can have a morning dump and have them in the toilet with you having a morning chat and not feel uncomfortable.

That's true love.

True.

My ex used to get embarrassed when I would invite myself in the toilet when she was taking a morning dump.

She would still plop out a little marble turd though.

Woman don't do that do they ? Lol
How about when farting in the shower and still get sexual favors :)

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you know she loves you when she gives you a gobby after she had it in her ass.

she knows its love when she finds the 50+ page thread about you trying to make that a reality .. wait wut?!

;)