• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worlds Strongest Man in MMA

BigJim

This is pretty old now, but i had only seen a dodgy video of it. This one is awesome quality.

Anyways its Mariusz Pudzianowski (worlds strongest man multiple winner) fighting in MMA.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm6oh4wqTKg&feature=fvw]YouTube - KSW - 11.12.2009 - Mariusz Pudzianowski vs Marcin Najman w ipla.tv[/ame]

Have you seen his fight against Brock Lesnar?
Tapped out in the first minute of the first round.
Soft as shit.

Still, don't tell him I said that. He just didn't have the fitness or the skill to be going there yet.

oath, good video! doesn't have the technique of a proper mma fighter, but his power alone would make him a very dangerous opponent. How'd he go against silvia? i hate that dickhead.

wow, impressivly strong, but still rather skilless. I watched just watched his fight against butter bean (always like watching butter bean fight, its always funny) might watch a few of his others.

i just watched the butter bean fight, why the hell does butterbean fight in MMA? as soon as he goes down its all over, hes so fat he cant even move when he hits the ground!

I didnt know they had fought.

I know he fought Tim Sylvia?
He didn't fight, he totally embarrassed himself. Mariusz should stick to tyre flipping or whatever he does.

This comment off Youtube sums it up beautifully!

" @gassytank Sylvia is obviously past his prime and fought a very Lame, passive low energy style and he STILL totally took apart this big steroid Polish Pussy
PUdzianowski is Pathetic and a fights like a baby, ANY pro ufc Lightweight would be able to take him to the Limit and prob  win"

STILL totally took apart this big steroid Polish Pussy
PUdzianowski is Pathetic and a fights like a baby

Typical goose on youtube talking trash behind the keyboard - say that to his face.

Mariusz did a year and a half in the big house for smashing a mafia boss....

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]9HGA5cSVFk4[/YOUTUBE] lol he comes out with a guy singing at 3:30

looks very scary to fight

Last edited by a moderator: