• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worlds best squats

Lol...

Have seen before.... Arsey move throwing 285kg over your head like that...

So explosive off the bottom!!!

Vladmir Marchuck front squatting 330kg. No equipment. Let's see the fat slobs in triple ply do that!

d06f6213bc250808504d9491786b0e32_zps44b1b193.jpg

He is wearing shoes that place him at a mechanical advantage
May as well go the whole hog and stick on a super suit

There's footage out there of him doing 290 for a double at 77 kg bodyweight. Tons of footage of oly lifters squatting. Sevinc front squatting 280 at 85 is another mind blowing one.

Those oly lifting guys (and girls) scare the shit out of me. Undoubtedly the most powerful athletes on earth. Candle generally burns very briefly though..... Except for David Morgan.

Those oly lifting guys (and girls) scare the shit out of me. Undoubtedly the most powerful athletes on earth. Candle generally burns very briefly though..... Except for David Morgan.

I personally award this to the NFL athletes in the USA
140kg and a velocity of 10m/s lol

Here is Aleleev doing 230kg pres first time, although it really is a half push press if you have a good look.

Vasily Alexeev - 230kg. (507lb.) Clean & Press - YouTube

He actually lifted more in press than he did in clean and jerk in 72 OG.

I actually prefer the push press as a test of strength for non-olympic lifters as it is much more about power than technique.

I struggled on 4 on 80kg the other day push press, but hope to get back to reps on 100kg plus by end of year.

When i was a young lifter, i could do 4 sets of 5 on 100kg push press and jerk 137.5kg off rack, although best clean at time (weighng 80kg) was just 120kg.

I have certainly lost a lot of power since then, although i am 15kg heavier.

Last edited: