• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

World Cup cricket tipping comp

I have this one shot to pieces, too far ahead and helped by rivals forgetting to put tips in.

Picking kiwis to beat aussies was the beginning of the end.

brb checking to see if I have entered tips

This world cup I am finding it so hard to know when one round finishes and the next starts....

you should always put tips ahead, and then you can change them.

I think I am five up. Once finals come, only seven matches left.

yeah and just looked it would appear the ones I have missed are the ones at the start of each round where I wouldn't have put tips in, hahaha

looks like Watson will play next match.

We will see if he can step up against India, and NZ if we make final.

neddy, great contest, but best man won.

I am hoping Australia will win, and expect them to do so should they overcome Watson and beat india. Hopefully, even he will do well next match.