• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Workout Routine for my Fiancee

HAHA, she'll be competing with me too.

I am going to do deads in the rack where Chris and myself do them. The bottom of the rack has bars that sits the bar just off 20kg plate height. So she can start with the 20kg bar and not have to pick it up straight from the floor.

And nothing feels better when you are a little person than realising how amazingly strong your body really is.

One of the best advantages you girl will probably see is a growth in confidence. It's hard to explain, but when you are small, people can try and use their size to intimidate you (intentionally or otherwise). But when your body feels strong, you just get filled with a confidence that stops you being affected by such bozos.

This is so very true Bree. I'm sure I am at least an inch taller since I started training.