• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Women cheating....why and just wow

Haha Ceffo I think you've been out of the game too long buddy. Four different birds a year would be pretty average for most single blokes I'd reckon, though twenty different chicks within a year would be outstanding:p

If the chick isn't over a 7/10 I wouldn't count it on the tally. If I was to count every fat chick that hit on me during my player years it would have gone up 3 times as much!! Lol
Butt-her-heads with miss fitness model bodies are still counted because when u doing doggy or reverse cowgirl u can imagine it's somebody else.

It all depends on the Babes-to-"I-was-drunk" ratio.

I've seen a few that were whales (1 guy in particular was terrible in this regard).

For the most part though they weren't too bad (from what I saw/have seen anyway).

If I were to believe 1 guy I played footy with he's been with every 18-24 y/old in Chirnside Park :p

Theres a fat Indian guy at work speaks broken English and thinks his the bomb with women. If it's got a heart beat he will try and hit it. This is usually after slot of alcohol.
Gets rejected alot by even the lowbies. He must have a thick skin he's been rejected that many times but has managed to score a few from what I have heard.
I guess if u shoot in the pond long enough you will eventually hit something. Lol

Theres a fat Indian guy at work speaks broken English and thinks his the bomb with women. If it's got a heart beat he will try and hit it. This is usually after slot of alcohol.
Gets rejected alot by even the lowbies. He must have a thick skin he's been rejected that many times but has managed to score a few from what I have heard.
I guess if u shoot in the pond long enough you will eventually hit something. Lol

i should try that!

I wasn't.

I care because I wouldn't knowingly have relations with a chick if I knew she was involved elsewhere.

That's the whole point of this thread. This chick had ample time to tell me she had a bf but she didn't.

Ultimately I don't really care, as I could never really trust said girl, not that she's really on the market anyway, lol.

I blame my hotness for this.

GHOSTrun,

I congratulate on your post.

1. for being honest
2. for being uncomfortable with a chick cheating.

Although, you are not to blame you have all the right to
know if she's involved with someone else. - unless they
define a 'boyfriend' as F buddy! (unlikely but could happen)

Looks to me like these girls have serious 'self-esteem' issues.

From my limited experience I guess you have 3 choices.

1. Keep banging these girls
2. Dump them.
3. Find one that is not attached, is fun, sexy, and have high
'self-esteem'.

Devante.