• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why

feel sorry for the kids actually, that coach is ingraining stupidity in them before they could ever possibly know better

Hey u gotta start somewhere! In yrs to come after much trial and error and RIDICULING from better powerlifters they could well be awesome lifters. I doubt everyone would have the guts to do what they do at their clearly novice level. However it's true they do need some guidance.

Hey u gotta start somewhere! In yrs to come after much trial and error and RIDICULING from better powerlifters they could well be awesome lifters. I doubt everyone would have the guts to do what they do at their clearly novice level. However it's true they do need some guidance.
hahaha thats not a start.
suits and wraps with NO technique.... its a joke.
the coach deserves to be shot.
i doubt they will be in the sport for 'years to come' with that kind of training ahahahahahha

those kids will need this
men-in-black-neuralizer.jpg

i doubt they will be in the sport for 'years to come' with that kind of training ahahahahahha

I started out "squatting" and benching to 90 degrees without locking out, and unaware of that my RDLs were not Real DLs. Being aware that squats, bench press and deadlifts exist and being full retard with them could be a start towards doing them in a non-retarded fashion...maybe.

geezer relax. a start is a start life happens. let them enjoy themselves while it lasts. the world keeps turning. besides by them being crap it make our chances of winning a comp higher.

They have differences

Different pants
Different room
Wearing a watch in the first pic
Can see your face in second pic
Brighter lighting in second pic
More hair on your stomach in first pic
Someone else took the first pic

That's just at a quick glance.

Last edited:
Oh and I think the vein in you left arm is sticking out a tad more in the second pic.

Last edited:
I would say lighting is better in first pic tbh
Gym bathroom lights just cover me in white