• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why do women do powerlifting?

Sticky it is actualy the female training forum under Bodybuilding, but was strength related question directed at females so it could have been in either I guess

Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding > BodyBuilding & Fitness Forums > Female Training Discussion

You've lost the plot mod man

Lmao

Your sub-forum???

Female training forum??

Breathe with me

Last edited:
Shit, my bad.

Apologies DKD.

I swear I checked.

I'm trippen balls.

My view still stands, but sorry about the mod hat mate.

G, all I meant by issues if training purely for aesthetics is in the context of powerlifting or the sort of training that is based around strength.

It would be like wanting all the appearance but not really caring about the substance, if you know what I mean.

If someone has goals around competing as a fitness model or simply to lose/gain weight and sculpt a certain look for personal reasons that's cool. But your training would be centred around different principles.

I wasn't trying to suggest anyone was psychologically impaired for aspiring to aesthetic goals. Just that they don't align with powerlifting or training for strength.

:)

G, all I meant by issues if training purely for aesthetics is in the context of powerlifting or the sort of training that is based around strength.

It would be like wanting all the appearance but not really caring about the substance, if you know what I mean.

If someone has goals around competing as a fitness model or simply to lose/gain weight and sculpt a certain look for personal reasons that's cool. But your training would be centred around different principles.

I wasn't trying to suggest anyone was psychologically impaired for aspiring to aesthetic goals. Just that they don't align with powerlifting or training for strength.

:)

I don't buy any of this VB.

I have no shadow of doubt that you view me as a Norman Bates type character.

Sorry?

What's that mother?

Yes mother....

Yes, she has been rude mother...

Yes mother, yes

I

will

take

care

of

her

:eek::eek:

I don't buy any of this VB.

I have no shadow of doubt that you view me as a Norman Bates type character.

Sorry?

What's that mother?

Yes mother....

Yes, she has been rude mother...

Yes mother, yes

I

will

take

care

of

her

:eek::eek:

Threats of physical harm AND now I can't take a shower anymore ... briiiiiiilllliiiaaaannnnt!!!! :p

AND I've been called a liar!!!!!!

I'm crushed. My poor heart is shattered. Disillusioned....

You are gonna be spending all night writing the longest, most apologetic, diatribes in your personal SORRY thread ... and I wanna hear singing!!!!
AND it has to sound genuine.

I don't think you're up for that, G hmmmm???? :D:D:D:D

I'll see what i can do :D

Fuarrrrrrrrrk......sooooooo much apologising.......what is wrong with me??? I think i do have a little bit of Norman in me (that's what she said). :D