• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who's been knocked around by the flu

Yeah the coughing sucks balls, still got the cough even though the rest of its gone, 20 rep squats today cleared out the chest. Both kids were crook as hell too, doc called yesterday and said the tests he did on my daughter (he is a very thorough kid doctor) came back positive for swine flu and that we all would have had it. Ah well got that bug out the way for the next time it kicks off.

i came down with swine flu last year , that thing sucked big time , i've had a flu or two before but swine flu just knocked me on my arse , it even made my knuckles hurt

I just got a cold last week (after having 1 week off from the gym) its been 5 days now, almost better, taking vitamins, trying to eat a lot still and still going to gym. I feel a lost a little strength but still pushing hard. I actually feel a lot better after the gym

Had to take a day off (including 1 training session) off last week. Better now though, at least I'm not waking up in the middle of the night coughing up a storm. Strength is back, cardio maybe 80%.

I just got some sort of bacteria/virus/food poisoning over the last few days.
Really smashed, can't eat, sore body/skin, very uncomfortable.
Will probably be another day or 2 before I can eat well again, that's about 5 days.

Was doing well too, just resumed training for 3 1/2 weeks and got up to previous best strength levels.
Was up 5-6kg of solid mass.
Now, almost down to where I started, very depressing, as it's happened before.

Just got to start all over again....

Im sick now for the 4th time this year :( sigh, i wonder how much better i could have been if i never got sick, one can dream tho

Razor blades in my throat, nose and a bit of a chesty cough for a few days there. Lifts kept going up but been feeling a bit tired as of late. I'm just trying to get as much sleep as possible.