• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who uses a slingshot/elbow/knee sleeves?

IRON TANKS

Site Advertiser
Who uses a bench band/elbow/knee sleeves?

Hey guys, I have a few bits and pieces I want to give to a few guys who will make use of it - then need some feedback on the durability and quality after a few sessions - that's all I am asking for in exchange.

I have a bench band which is quite large (2XL) Probably suit someone in the 100kg (to 135 possibly) range, pending arm size. I'd say lower bicep would need to be 15" or so unflexed.

Also have heavy duty elbow sleeves, 2XL as well. You'd want to be rocking 17" at a minimum. Mine are close to 18" but I don't use elbow sleeves and never have, so I'd prefer to give them to someone who actually has some form of comparison.

Please respond in here or PM me, i'll await a few candidates.

Last edited:
Just a question... these product have been out for a number of years. Why are you looking for people to test the durability? There would be 100's of reveiws on the net

I always test products, even if they've been around for years - because they are being manufactured from scratch. Eg; everything gets tested, apparel, weightlifting belts. Testing over and over again. I am quite picky, and will not get something manufactured unless it is good.

When you're manufacturing your own brand, you don't resell others' products - which can be bought in a smaller quantity. When we get something done up, it is done in the 1000s not 100s. Hope this makes sense!

So things like material, sizing, comfort, durability etc all come into play prior to production.

I could test the knee sleeves, unfortunately my guns are not quite big enough for the elbow sleeves.

Sorry guys, Fluffy & Grippy got hold of them.

What I might do is, get another 5-10 done up if I can, and give a few more out. Costs an absolute fortune (30-50USD/sample in some cases) but I would rather more feedback than less.

See what I can do, this time of year is chaos. I would rather obviously guys who have experience with them (Inzer/Titan/Metal/Kono) etc.

Please advise on sizes - I imagine most would be between M/L/XL