• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who is your favorite and least favorite Bodybuilder/Physique competitor and why?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Who is your favorite and least favorite Bodybuilder/Physique competitor and why?

King Kamali.
Photos speak for themselves.

3acde5062c410acc67a02459e1db8dd0.jpg
cc41be6446057394c5333ffc1d7c5d48.jpg
129e754e277b10a3e49fe5c3685c9121.jpg

Not so much one particular bodybuilder, but rather a whole era of bodybuilders. The 60s, 70s, and 80s over what we have today with size and the extreme low body fat percentages all bodybuilders have.

20021230231541.jpg 830441.jpgfrank-zane-ronnie-coleman.jpgMentzerSide.jpg

However I do make one single exception to the rule when it comes to the one and only, Mr lee Priest..

priestm2.jpg

Fadi.

King Kamali.
Photos speak for themselves.

3acde5062c410acc67a02459e1db8dd0.jpg
cc41be6446057394c5333ffc1d7c5d48.jpg
129e754e277b10a3e49fe5c3685c9121.jpg

Hahaha - he was "big" or in his "prime" when I 1st started getting into bbing - he used to talk some shit - was great for MuscleTech though lol....

Fav bodybuilder - Honestly not sure -

Yates
Ronnie
Mentzer
Arnold

They would be in the mix....

Last edited:
My favourite current pros are Evan Centopani and Flex Lewis. Have met them both and they're awesome.

Lee Priest was also well up for a bit of a chat.

Would find it hard to pick based on physique.

I was reading that it's a result of using HGH. It triggers the organs to grow as well as muscle.

That's what I thought, shit grows everything, even your head, stay on long enough and you'll look like a fuken horse.

They think that's part of it, but it's not just the gut, it's a shrinking of the extremities also. The whole proportions of the body seem to change. The common thread in sufferers though seems to be prolonged use of HGH.