• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Who at your gym deserves recognition?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Who at your gym deserves recognition?
Basically who is someone you often see being a great human being at your gym, be it they spot you whenever they're asked or simply re-rack their weights every time.

Let's give good people the glory they deserve.

Me dammit... I lifting more than most guys my size...

+ I don't stare at the chicks and make them feel uncomfortable like [MENTION=17161]White_Lie[/MENTION]; does :p

Nobody and you know what, I've adopted the same attitude. Sick of re racking the weights and bars and so on when nobody else does. If you can't beat em, join em.

yep I can't think of anyone either (except some chick with a nice butt). Do get a few bro's at my gym, dropping weights, leaving things lying around. A few chicks that don't seem to have a lot of courtesy. Can only think of one chick who seems courteous and has a nice butt, so she might deserve recognition.

That chick [MENTION=14929]Oilucy[/MENTION]; I lent a CD to hasn't returned it (or anything else) yet, so prolly not her either :(

That chick @Oilucy ; I lent a CD to hasn't returned it (or anything else) yet, so prolly not her either :(

lololol... It was the songs bro, it was the songs.

Needed more 80's love ballads :)

And a lovely picture always helps :

funny-goat-unicorn-knitted-suit.jpg

This anothony bloke, asks me.for advice yet he is stronger amd bigger then me always says hello to everyome and has proper gym etiquette I.e working in with sets not . asking how long, not curling in squat rack

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

I now travel with a couple of CD's in my gym bag, just in case.

I admire the one or two guys that have stuck at it more than a year at my gym and are actually making progress. Most fuck off after 3 months. I am the probably the only one of the original members left since they first opened their doors two and a bit years ago, which is why I am switching in September for a change in scenery. By the same token I also intently admire the chicks that come in, train hardcore for 15 minutes (just enough to keep their bright pink lululemon tops from getting too moist) and then leave. It makes me plan my perving times more strategically.

Not me. Left the bar loaded too much and now its bent (not loaded heavy because I'm weak), leave dumbbells loaded with plates everywhere, chalk all over the floor and play shitty music on a pink tablet that the neighbours probably want to complain about. Worst guy in the gym.

The 'fat people' (no disrespect) that I see in there everyday trying to change themselves....

Heaps of nice people at my gym.

One guy who stood out to me though is about 65 years old I reckon and was benching 85kg the other day for high reps with good form and doing chin-ups. I was VERY impressed. (and then sad that he benches more than me haha)